61

Hoseok and taehyung were in their second date. But this time, Nani was there. She was playing peek-a-boo with Hoseok. Taehyung was sitting on the couch while Nani was laying down and Hoseok was sitting on top of one leg while playing with the baby.

"Where's Nani?...oh there she is! She's so pretty" he said with his beautiful smile.

Taehyung took pictures and videos of this moment. She wanted to do something...she wanted to have a wild night. So all she had to do...

...Was wait till Nani fell asleep. She already had her outfit ready.

Hoseok noticed she was spacing out. He took Nani in his arms and sat down next to taehyung.

"You ok Tae?"

She nodded while taking a bite out of her taco. She finished eating and went to the bathroom. She took off her shirt, bra, pants, and panties to put on new showy clothes.

She put on some see through bra with panties that had an opening where the vagina line is. Over that she put in booty shorts and a white seetheough shirt.

She walked downstairs to find everything switched off

She walked downstairs to find everything switched off. She went back up to find Hoseok placing a sleeping Nani in her crib.

She quickly ran to hoseok's room and went inside the bathroom. She pushed up her boobs and made her bitty shorts shorter.

"Tae?" Hoseok said entering the room. He heart the sink  water run, so she must be in the bathroom. He went to his walk in closet and chose some sweatpants and took of his shirt and out it in his laundry basket. He payed down in the bed  waiting to cuddle Tae.

"Hi hobi" Hoseok opened his eyes and saw taehyung. She walked towards the bed in a slow pace. Once she was by the bed she took off her shirt shorts and shirt.

"You don't mis if I sleep in my bra and panties...do you?" She said.

"N-no"

She folded everything and went to place it in the nightstand. She purposely dropped her shirt and picked it up, making sure when she bent down, he could see her private area.

He felt his buddy stand up but quickly covered himself with the bed covers. Taehyung walked to the bad and payed down. Her back faced Hoseok.

"Can you cuddle me hobi?"

He gulped. He slowly placed his arms over her making sure to leave some space between his wild beast and her ass.

But taehyung knew what he was doing. So she presses her ass on his boner. Hoseok let out a small groan.

~~~

Hoseok couldn't sleep. He looked at taehyung who was sleeping peacefully...or was she?

Hoseok removed the bed covers and lowered his sweatpants and boxers. He grabbed his member and started to slowly pump it. He closes his eyes and picture taehyung riding him.

He feels a bit bad about it since 1.she is the queen, 2.she was his best friend 3.he felt like a predator.

But he couldn't help it. Taehyung was a very gorgeous woman. But what Hoseok loves most about her was the way she laughs, the way she loves her little baby, the way she expresses her ideas with that beautiful voice that sounds so cheerful, the way her hands touch his cheeks and he feels like she take control over him, the way her hands brush his hair, the way she sings to him, the way he makes him happy...

She makes him happy...

Hoseok started to pump faster not noticing that a certain someone was also touching herself. Taehyung could wait so she stood up surprising Hoseok. Hoseok saw how she sat on her knees and started to pump hoseok's big member with her small but slender hands.

"T-Tae?"

She leaned and shushed him by placing one of her free finger on his lips.

"Need help baby? Did I make you hard? Do you want me to ride your cock?"

Hoseok got surprised, he'd never seen this side of taehyung. But oh boy, it drove him wild.

Taehyung took that as a yes so she licked his balls and drove up to his tip. Hoseok closed his eyes and felt Taehyung's warm tongue over his erecting cock.

"Mm..." taehyjg said before taking his member out of her mouth, "it's so big daddy" Hoseok smirked and bounced  his hips up.

"You like how my cock is subside if you mouth? Imagine if it was somewhere else"

Taehyung bobbed her head up and down faster, feeling hoseok's cum in her mouth. She swallowed and felt Hoseok sit up.

"Want to help me with my bra and panties?" She asked looking at Hoseok seductively. Hoseok's hand found their way to the back of her bra while they kissed. They parted and Hoseok manage to take a look of her big and soft breasts, her nipples were so hard right now, so he licked them making her moan.

"H-hobi!" She moaned out loud.

Hoseok Laid her down on the mattress and took off his clothes and her panties. He kneeled down and took a good lick of her creamy pussy.

She arched her back and let herself be taken to cloud 69. After a while Hoseok insertes one finger in her. And after another while. He lined up in front of her entrance. He leaned down and kissed taehyung.

"Let me make love to you, let me show you how much I love you" she smiled and melted into the kiss.

"Can i?" He asked for permission to enter her. She nodded and felt his huge cock enter her.

Hoseok enteres slowly, he made sure not to hurt her. He didn't want to be like Jackson, he wanted to show her what love is like when you have someone by your side.

"Move" she said. He slowly started to move his hips, but after a good few minutes she was a moaning mess.

She didn't care if he didn't have a condom, she just wanted to feel the pleasure.

"Yes! Hit it right the-ere!"

She moaned, Hoseok slammed harder and faster.

"I'm cumming" he said

"Me too" as he was pulling out, he felt a little cual released inside of her and the rest he came on top of her stomach.

He leaned down and kissed her. He got up and grabbed some toilet paper and cleaned both of them up. They laid in the bed. She was so happy to be in the arms of the man she loved the most.

"Thank you for showing me what love feels like, for making me happy Hoseok"

Hoseok smiled and kissed her lips.

"I love you Hoseok"

"I love you more"