88

Jin woke up to see her husband, and her boys in front of her. Jungkook was holding a small cake while Namjoon was holding minyeong.

"Happy birthday my beautiful queen" Namjoon said smiling.

"Happy birthday mommy" Jungkook said smiling.

Jin sat up smiling. She held the cake in her hands and closed her eyes to make a wish, after that she blew the candles.

"What did you wish for mommy?"

"It's a secret" she said.

Luckily they had forks with them and the cake was a small cake (like really small) so they ate it like that mean while minyeong was in the bed asleep.

"Mommy I made you this", Jungkook said giving his mom a drawing and a flower from the garden, "I didn't have enough money so I Dre you the bestest drawing in the world" Jungkook said smiling wide and proud.

Jin looked at it. It was her, Namjoon, Jungkook, and minyeong inside a big heart. Jin had a crown and she was holding some flowers.

"I love it. Thank you my baby boy" She said pecking jungkook's forehead.

"I'm not a baby, I'm a big boy" he said, she noded and pecked his forehead again.

"Ok, but be my little boy for today ok? Mommy isn't ready to see my baby boy grow up"

"Ok, I'll be your baby, but only for today" he said. Namjoon and Jin laugh.

"I love all my boys"

~~~

Taehyung and Hoseok had picked up the results but they didn't open them since they were getting ready for Jin's birthday ball

She was finishing up her makeup. She heard a ding from her phone so she went to see what it was. A message from Hoseok.

❤️Hubby❤️

I'm on my way.

Ok, lmk when you're outside of the castle

Ok❤️

She smiled. Her eyes started to look around, landing on the Manila envelope. She got curious about the test results so she went to grab it and open it. She sat down and began to read through.

"Pregnant?"

Taehyung read and re-read the papers over and over. She lowered the papers and all these thoughts came to her head.

To be continued...