102

It was the baby shower day. Taehyung asked hoseok if they could do it in his backyard since it was just taehyung, her sisters and their little families, hoseok's mom, and a few friends.

Hoseok, being the sweetheart he is, agreed. So right now Jimin and Jin were helping the couple decorate the backyard.

They hung up blue and pink balloons and some pink and blue table cloths. Taehyung had to sit down for a moment to catch her breath.

"You ok sister?" Jin asked offering her a water bottle.

"Yea, I just needed to catch my breath. Thank you"

Taehyung opens the bottle and after sipping some water she feels better. She looks at the backyard decorations.

~~~

The two older sisters had gone home to get ready. Taehyung was almost done with her make up. She decided for a natural look.

Hoseok came out of his walk in closet with a pink shirt with a blue tie, and he was trying to tie the tie.

(Shiii...it's like saying the "tres tristes tigres" thing)

"You need help babe?" Taehyung offered seeing how Hoseok was struggling. She stood up and waddled over to Hoseok.

Hoseok just watched taehyung tie his tie. He smiled as he held her waist. He loves her so much, she completes him.

"Baby, you're starring" she said Shyly

"You're so beautiful baby, like...super gorgeous"

Taehyung blushes and looked down. She lived it when he complimented her. She looks up to stare at his beautiful brown eyes.

"I love you hobi...thank you for not quiting us..."

"What do you mean us?"

"Me, Nani, our baby...our relationship. You could've walked out when I told you I was pregnant....but you stayed" she said smiling at him.

He pulled her for a kiss on the lips. The kiss was cute and tender.

"I'd rather kill myself than abandon you and our kids, honey"

"Dadda!" The door opened wider to reveal Nani running toward them. Hoseok picked her up and held her in his arms.

"Hi baby, you ready to party?"

Nani nodded. Hoseok smiled and pecked the toddler's chubby cheeks.

He looked at his fiancé and just felt happy. He was happy with them. With his gorgeous fiancé. With his beautiful baby girl. And little unborn baby.

What do you think the gender of the baby will be?🙂