42

"Darling, I'm home"

"Daddy!"

"My dear baby, how are you? Where is mommy?"

"Mommy is in her room"

"Is she sick?"

"No, but she wanted me to ask you we we could have a family cuddle time?"

Hoseok smiled, He lived coming home to see his little daughter and his wife. He walked upstairs with Nani in his hip making her giggle when he would pretend to drop her.

He opens the door of his room to see taehyung sleeping under the covers while her hair was a cute mess.

"Darling, I'm home"

"Hmm?" Taehyung opens her eyes to see her husband. She smiles while reaching her hand for him.

"How was work honey?"

"Tiring, but I'm just so happy to be home with my two favorite girls"

Taehyung smiles while letting Nani crawl under the covers. Hoseok changes quickly in their restroom and comes out with sweatpants and a black shirt and fuzzy socks that Nani gave him for Christmas.

"Look Daddy, we all have our fuzzy socks" Hoseok chuckles

"My smart girl, always sharp"

Nani giggles. She tells her parents about random things like puppies, corn flakes and ice cream.

Taehyung relaxes against the chest of her husband and hears his heart beat. Just like when they met.

"I want a baby brother" Nani says. Hoseok gives taehyung a goofy grin while taehyung playfully slaps his chest.

~~~

Taehyung wakes up from her dream. She stands up to check on her daughter who is asleep. She walks to her restroom and takes a warm shower.

When she comes out she changes into a dress shirt, pants, and some heels. She wants to go to an orphanage and visit the kids.

"Hello my darling, how's mama's little baby? Huh? Did you sleep well?"

The baby coos while feeling her mommy picking her up. Once taehyung places her in her chest. The baby sighed since she loved being in her mommy's warmth.

"I know you don't understand me baby...but should I...should I tell Hoseok that i love him? Make a noise if you think mommy should confess to Hoseokie"

She waiter for an answer, she was about to give up when the baby giggled.