49

Yoongi and jimin were going for another business trip. They were getting their things ready so they can leave in two hours.

Mina came in with a smile, but her smile went away when she saw the suit cases.

"Mommy? Daddy? Are you guys leaving again?"

Yoongi looked at Jimin, then at Mina. He sat in the bed and signaled Mina to go to him.

"Yea, mommy and daddy have adult business to do and we need to go to another kingdom"

"For how long?"

Jimin sat on the left side of Yoongi. She smiled sadly and kissed Mina's head.

"Three weeks darling"

Mina looked down.

"I thought you said we would spend time" she looked at her parents with her puppy eyes.

"I know darling but mommy and daddy have to go" Yoongi said brushing her hair back. Mina got off yoongi's lap and walked away.

Her mommy and her daddy had promised her a full month of their time dedicated to her. Mina was so excited since they told her they would take her to see the movie called Moana. But now they have to go for three weeks to another kingdom.

Mina laid on her bed with her stuffed Minecraft bee. She cried and cried. She heard a knock on her door

"Go away"

"Mina? It's mommy and daddy"

"Go away!"

They went inside to see the back of their little girl. They sat on her bed and tried to talk to her.

"Mina, it's not nice for you to ignore two adults-"

"Well you guys always ignore me! You guys don't have time for me! You promised that if I get good grades, we would go to see Moana! And you promised that we would have cuddle time!"

"Mina, we're sorry" Jimin said not able to co rain her tears.

"Go away. Go to your dumb meeting and leave me alone like you both always do"

They looked at eachother before kissing her head and bidding their goodbyes. Once Mina was alone, she grabbed her backpack, took her notebooks out and packed some clothes.

Meanwhile Jimin and Yoongi were in their room. Jimin was crying and sobbing and Yoongi tried not to cry.

~~~

Mina saw her parents leave. She grabbed her backpack, put on shoes, grabbed her Minecraft bee, went downstairs for food, and walked outside the castle.

Since she was little she could hide in small places from the guards that patrolled the area. Once she made it out. She walked away.

"I'm never coming back"