11

"Keep your head up high and back straight"

"But unnie!"

"Just walk one more time and we'll take a break"

Jin was teaching taehyung how to walk like a princess. Next was dress fitting since jimin's birthday was coming up.

"This is boring"

"We're done"

Taehyung cheered too soon, she was dragged to a dressing room. Once they went in Taehyung's eyes widen. She's never seen so many dresses.

(Couldn't find a pic)

"Woa..."

"Hello princess taehyung and queen seokjin"

"Martha good to see you again"

"Wait? Martha?"

Martha was the dress maker, if you remember. Martha always has tricks up her sleeve to entertain taehyung while doing dress fitting when taehyung was little.

"Oh my god look at you. I still remember when you were a little baby. Always needed to be entertained"

Taehyung giggled. Martha has defined become more older. But she still held that young mess in her eyes.

"Queen seokjin, your dress is almost done"

"Thank you, do you think you have any spare dresses in Taehyung's size?"

"Do I?"

Martha always has a bunch of spare dresses any size.

"This one matches your hair, and brings out your eyes...perfect"

~~~

"Minnie"

"Good job baby girl, now say Yoongi"

"Oongie"

"Oh god you're so smart my beautiful baby"

Yoongi came out of the bathroom in his black silk sleeping wear. Jimin had a pink silk sleeping gown.

"My girl's having fun?"

"Oongi" little baby yoona said

"Hello my baby bumble bee"

"Bubum bee" yoona said while she took out her bumblebee pacifier and startedmaking it fly.

"It's time to sleep honey"

Jimin cradled the little baby in her arms. In no time, she fell asleep. Wonder from who se got that.

"Good night baby"

Jimin places the little girl in the crib and walked back to bed. They turned off the lights and got comfortable under the blankets.

"Night honey"

"Night Yoongi bear"