116

"Good morning everyone, my name is jung Hoseok, Queen Taehyung's fiancé and father of princess jung nari and Kim Nani"

Hoseok introduces himself and bowed down to a 90 degree angle. Namjoon began the meeting by talking about situations that have been going around in the kingdom.

Jin would spike times comment on that and would propose ideas to fix them.

Then taehyung started talking about another topic that has been in her mind.

"We should build houses just for homeless kids. Nowadays, streets are dangerous, and homeless kids are at more risk" taehynng spoke

"I don't know my queen, where would be build? There isn't much space-"

Hoseok then spoke "I'm sorry to interrupt, but maybe instead of constructing work buildings, we could use one of those spaces for a homeless kid house"

Taehyung smiled

"I like that idea, please have it discussed with the department of construction and the city council" Namjoon said to the assistant. The assistant nodded and wrote down whatever she was told to write.

~~~

It was 4:30pm and Hoseok and taehyung were already home. Thankfully Hoseok had a big space to store Taehyung's huge dress.

His three girls were taking a nap, so Hoseok decided to rehearse the choreography for his last concert.

He rehearsed a lot and even rehearsed Namjoon's and Yoongi's parts, just in case they forgot or something.

After hours of practicing, Hoseok took a shower, a nice cold shower since he was really sweaty and hot.

When he came out of the showers, he already had some shorts on, he just needed a shirt. So he walked into his room and put on a shirt. He turned around to see taehyung, Nani, and nari laying down.

Nani and taehyung were still asleep while nari was looking around with her little fist in her mouth.

"Hello my baby, did you wake up?"

Nari looked at her daddy and began to sniffle, Hoseok cooed and picked her up. He took Nani to her little baby changing table and changed her diaper. After that he put in some socks I. Her baby feet so she wouldn't catch a cold.

"Ok my baby, lets got downstairs, ok?" He took a baby blanket with him and her pacifier.

~~

Hoseok just watched tv with his little girl in his arms. He would also play with her.

"My little baby, my tiny baby peanut~", Hoseok sang as he tickled her making her squeal. Hoseok kept playing with her until he saw his other daughter walk up to him.

"Hi daddy"

"Hi baby, you woke up?" He asked and looking at Nani rub her eye with her little fist.

"Daddy I'm hungry"

"What do you want to eat?" Nani was really thinking about what she was going to eat like if it was her last meal.

"Chicken nuggets" she said smiling big.

Hoseok took his babies to the kitchen, he set Nani on a stool while he multitasked in carrying nari and opening the bag of nuggets.

He managed to make some nuggets for Nani along with some fries and vegetables. Nani was just talking about the fun stuff she did with her grandma.

"And we made cookies!" She said excited. She dipped her chicken nugget in ketchup and took a bite.

Hoseok nodded while feeding nari. Taehyung walked in stretching. Hoseok smiled whenever taehyung kissed her babies, even Hoseok.

"I made chicken nuggets for dinner, I hope that's fine" Hoseok said kind of embarrassed. He wanted to make taehyung a nice dinner but he was so caught up in feeding nari.

"That's fine, I'm actually craving nuggets" she said serving herself some nuggets and fries.

The little family just enjoyed the happy moment they had.