84

Everyone still the same ages they were it's just been a year since Hoseok and taehyung started dating.

~~~~

It's been about a year since Hoseok and taehyung reunited. All the troubles they faced, all the arguments, all the judgment they received made them stronger.

It was their one year anniversary and Hoseok had decided to cook a nice dinner for the both of them. It was early morning and he dashed his way to the supper market.

He had bought steak, vegetables, noddles, variety of fruits(berries), some candy, candles, champagne, etc.

Once he got home he started to pre Herat the grill since he was making steak. He put on an apron ad started to was all the vegetables and fruit.

He wanted to make a fruit salad and mashed potatoes. And for the fruit he wanted to make half of them into candies fruit and for the other half to dip in a bowl of chocolate.

~~~

It was five minutes before taehyung arrived. She was arriving at 7 and Hoseok was rushing with the meat. He had already showered and put in his shirt and dress pants.

He looked at the time

2 minutes?!

He hurried and placed plates in the table he set up for them.

He heard the doorbell ring, he took off the apron and ran inside, he took a deep breath and opened the door.

There she was, wearing a red pencil dress that hugged her curves so well. The dress revealed her shoulders.

Her hair was let down making it look so beautiful like a blonde set of waves. She had red lipstick and had a tiny purse in her hand.

"So am I gonna stay outside? Or..." she said giggling.

"Come in" Hoseok stood asides letting taehyung walk in. He closed the door and admired taehyung some more.

"You look stunning" he said making her blush.

"You like really handsome, although your tie isn't tied correctly" she walked closer and placed her purse in the little table by the front door.

She untied the knot and began to work on it. By the time she was done she looked up at Hoseok who was looking at her with his eyes full of love and happiness.

"What?"

"You're amazing" he leaned and kissed her lips.

"You're amazing" she said doing the same.

~~~~~

"And then Nani started having a pudding fight with Jungkook and Mina" taehyung and Hoseok were having a conversation. They had just finished their meal and no they were on dessert.

"Who made this? It's amazing" taehyung asked taking a bite out of the candied strawberries.

"I did"

"You did? It tastes amazing"

Hoseok chuckled. Taehyung was still the same young lady he met at college, she got excited about everything and she was so cheerful and happy.

"I love you" he said

Taehyung looked at him and smiled, she leaned and kissed his lips and smiled at him.

"I love you more"

Both of them turned their kids into a whole tongue war.

"Maybe we should take this to the bedroom shouldn't we?" Hoseok said with a smirk

"Maybe we should"