123

Jin, Jimin, hoseok's mom junnie, Mina, Nani, and nari were at the wedding dress shop. right now they were waiting on taehynng to try on a dress they picked for her.

"What do you think?" Taehyung asked. The ladies look up and look at her.

"No mama" Nani said

Taehyjg look down at the dress trying to figure out why they didn't like it.

"It makes you look...weird" Jimin said.

Taehynng turned around and went to try another dress followed by two ladies that worked there.

~~~

"This one?" Taehyung asked

"No....where did your wise hips go?" Jin said trying to look for her hips.

"Okok" taehyung said getting frustrated and went to try one last dress.

~~~

Taehyung didn't say anything because by the tune so stood in front of them, they smiled.

"This is the one" Hoseok's mom said.

"Mama pretty" Nani said.

Taehyung looked at herself in the mirror and smiled

"This is the one" Taehyung whispered to herself.

<~~~>

Hoseok was suit shopping the Namjoon, Yoongi, Jungkook, and minyeong. He has tried a lot of suits, but none of them felt right. It's been an hour and he hasn't picked a suit.

"Sir, what about this one?" The employee asked, Hoseok tries it and actually felt comfortable.

"Damn" Namjoon said hyping his friend up.

"Daddy said a bad word! I'm telling mommy!" Jungkook said giggling to himself.

"Snitches get itches"

Hoseok chuckled to himself. He can't wait to marry the woman of his life.

~~~

Namjoon and Jin were cuddling in the living room couch, just enjoying a little cuddling, then hi gloom came in running.

"Mommy mommy"

"Yes kookie?"

"Daddy said a ba-"

"-baby shark doo doo do do do do" Namjoon said awkwardly.

"...ok?" Jin said chuckling.