10

The weekend finally arrived. For half a day they would do royal stuff like tea parties and walk around the garden. But taehyung got bored.

"I'm bored...is this what princesses do all the time?"

"You haven't changed my little flower" Jin said smiling while changing the little boy's diaper. Jimin was feeding her little girl too.

"How about we go the mall?" Taehyung suggested

"We could do that. And we could get our nails done or something...or we could go to a spa-"

"Omg this is amazing" taehyung said.

~~~

"Joonie please take care of our baby"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"...do I have to remind you that you almost dropped him?"

"...no but that k you for the reminder"

Jin kisses her husband in the lips.

"By the way, you look stunning"

"And make sure she falls asleep

"And make sure she falls asleep. And make sure to give her her kitty pacifier. And make sure-"

"I got it honey"

"Ok let's get going!" Taehyung said taking her sister's hands

~~~

At the mall they went through so many clothes stores. And of course Jin and jimin went to baby clothes and things store.

"Oh my god...this threee shorts are so cute" the shirts said "daddy's baby" "mommy's baby" and " I'm baby"

"Are they also in pink?" Jimin asked

"They are in blue, pink, baby yellow, light purple, and minty light blue. We also have some other designs and we can print photos into our shirts. We also have a deal of buy and print a baby shirt, get two adult size shirt free"

"I'm in" Jin said, she loves good deals even this she's the the queen.

Jin followed the worker to the counter. Mean while taehyung wondered around the store. She found some maternity clothe.

"This is cute" taehyung said grabbing a shirt that had a heart in the bellybutton.

~~~

"Are y'all hungry? I know a great place"

Taehyung dragged her sisters to the car and a restaurant by the mall.

Taehyung smiled and picked a booth for the sisters to sit at.

"Hello, I'm Hoseok your waiter for today- oh queen seokjin and queen Jimin, nice to see you again"

"Nice to see you too hoseok"

Taehyung giggled seeing Hoseok with his uniform. It was just a dark sea bluish dress T-shirt with some black pants and and apron in his waist.

"I want the chicken lasagna and side vegetables" Jin order "with some lemonade please"

"I want...the double hamburger with fries and coke"

"Ok, I'll bring your orderes" Hoseok left bowing to the queens

"Wait, you didn't order" Jimin said

"He already knows what I want" taehyung says with a smile on her face.

The three sisters talked more about how Taehyung's college was going and how Jimin moves to king yoongi's kingdom and soon taehyung would have to wear the crown as queen.

"I'm be a bad bitch...wait no, I am a bad bitch"

"Tae! Language"

"Sorry. I am introduced as one of the most atrocious tramp"

Jin laughs. Her sister definetly got that "smart" mouth from her

"Here's your food, I hope you like it" Hoseok have the women their plates. When it was Taehyung's turn he made sure to make a smiley face of ketchup on Taehyung's hamburger

"Enjoy"