120

Right now, the family was gathered at hoseok's house for a family meeting. The kims, the mind, and hoseok's mom. They sat in the living room waiting for the couple to continue.

Taehyung and Hoseok stood in front of the tv while the others sat in the couches.

"Thank you all for coming" Hoseok spoke

"Me and Hoseok think it's time to start the next step in our relationship"

"But we cant do it without your help"

Then, Hoseok and taehyung passed three of the important item they handed out.

"Oh my god" Jin said

"Are these-?"

"Our wedding invitations? Yes" taehyung said proudly, she smiled so bright that it made Hoseok day a small aww after he kissed her cheek.

The couples and hoseok's mom took their time looking at their invitation. It was a bit simple but it looked so cute.

"Jiminie unnie, I was hoping you would be my bridesmaid?"

Jimin nodded while smiling.

"Jinnie unnie...will you be my maid of honor?"

Jin nodded and hugged her little sister. She was so happy that her baby sister was finally forming her own family.

"And I was hoping Yoongi would be one of my groomsmen and Namjoon my man of honor?" The nodded and hugged Hoseok.

"Nani and Mina can be the flower girls, and Jungkookie can be ring boy"

"Are you planning on hiring a wedding planner?" Jin asked

"Yes, we were actually talking about it in our way here"

The adults kept on discussing wedding details. Taehyung had tried to build up the courage to ask her older sister something.

"Jinnie unnie...would you also do me one last favor?"

"Sure" Jin looked at her sister waiting for her to continue.

"Will you walk me to the altar? You know...since mom or dad aren't here to do it"

Jin smiled so big while happy tears ran down her cheeks. She stood up and hugged her little sister.

"Of course sweetie"