76

Taehyung and Hoseok has gone back to being a couple, and since the media found out, they've been going crazy.

Some people liked them being a couple and they would send all their love.

"Omg they're so cute!!!"

"Nani looks like their baby"

"Vhope is sailing!!!!"

And others either disliked taehyung or Hoseok.

"She's using him for fame"

"Ways to win the king title: become the queen's boyfriend"

"Ugly bitch"

"Ugly ass man"

But they didn't care, they loved eachother and they wouldn't let silly comments ruin that.

~~~

Jin was trying to reach for the cookies on the top shelf, but her pregnant belly stopped her from reaching.

"Whatcha doing mommy?" Kookie asked.

"N-Nothing"

Kookie gasped, "I'm telling daddy!" Kookie was about to run away but Jin caught his hand.

"If you help me reach the cookies I'll give you one"

"Hm...that's a little too little..." he said

"Fine", Jin said rolling her eyes, "you can get two, and that's it"

Jin helped Jungkook pull a chair and helped him climb the counter to reach the cookies. He pulled out the cookie jar carefully and they began to roach.

"Ahem!" Both of them look at the owner of the voice. Namjoon was standing there with his arms crossed and a serios face.

"Hi" Both jung Kookie and Jin said.

"I'm just letting you know that Jimin called us to ask Kookie if he wanted to spend the night at hoseok's house along with taehyung, Mina, and Nani"

Kookie gasped, he loved being with his cousins and his uncle hobi, he was the coolest.

"Yes, can I Daddy? Can I Mommy?"

Jin nodded, "as long as you don't make a mess and behave"

Kookie jumped from the counter and ran to his room to prepare his toy bag. Namjoon walked closer to Jin who finished the whole cookie jar.

"Babe...?"

"Yes Joonie?"

Namjoon wioed the cookie crumbs off Jin's cheeks. He kissed her nose and brushed her hair back.

"Shouldn't you be taking a nap?"

"I was but me and baby got hungry..."

"Cappin...it's mostly you and I know it"

"Whatever" She said rolling her eyes and letting her husband hug her.