"Why?" She texted back again.

"Stop questioning and Do what I say wifey!" I said to her.

"Fine 😒" she texted back.

I giggled silently. She opened the door and her eyes widened. Aww she looked so cute.

"Maaa!" She squealed suddenly and hugged ma.

Ma laughed and hugged her carefully. She then hugged papa too. I raised my eyebrow two times for which she laughed shaking her head. I gave my hand to her. She gave me her hand and we went inside. We all settled on the couch that's when everybody came out of their rooms due to Ragini's earlier squeal. I sat still holding her hand. Prit also came out and he hugged me sitting beside me.

"How are feeling Prit?' I asked looking at him.

"I am fine jiju. Don't worry!" He said smiling.

I smiled at him.

"We wanted to just check them again to make ourselves feel better." Papa said as he caressed Ragini's hair. He is sitting otherside of her.

All smiled at him nodding understanding what is going through all of us. Everybody are really in tension.

"Papa I want to tell you all something." I said looking at them.

"Say beta!" Shekhar papa said.

"Umm... It's just that I want you guys also have guards with you. I don't want to risk. I know it will be uncomfortable but just few days I promise to solve everything soon." I said with worry.

"It's ok beta I understand. If you feel that is good then let's go for it." Shekhar papa said.

I smiled at him.

"They will be here by the evening papa." I said them.

"And please anybody don't go out without atleast one of the guards with you." I requested looking at all of them.

"Speically you Ragini. Please don't go against this please!" I said looking at her pleading.

Ragini looked at me and nodded yes assuring me with her eyes. I sighed heavily.

"Ma, papa we will sit in di's room for sometime. Jiju, di and Krish bhai come." Prit said.

I looked at Nani as only she will have a problem. But she just smiled listening to Prit. I don't know whether it was fake or real but she smiled. I sighed and got up still holding her hand. I really want to be alone with her. I just want to her in my embrace and make sure she is fine. My heart is still beating really fast. We headed towards Ragini's room which I am going to see for the first time. I entered and it looked really amazing. It is painted white and it looked very pleasant. I kept looking around. It has many photoframes of Ragini and Prit, Ragini and papa, Ragini and ma, all the family And with other family members.

"I am waiting to put ours in between them." She whispered hugging my hand.

I looked at her and smiled.

"You took your medicines?" I asked caressing her other hand which has sling.

She nodded.

"Did the pain reduce atleast a little?" I asked with teary eyes.

"It has reduced more than a little hubby. You stop these tears!" She said wiping my tears in the corner of my eyes breaking the hand hug.

I just smiled. We both settled on the bed. I didn't think anything and kept my hand around her shoulder and pulled her towards me into my embrace. I kept her head on my chest. I kept my chin on her head closing my eyes. Prit and Krish already left to balcony giving us some space but making sure they can hear us. It's like we have privacy but still under observation. I really want us to get married soon so that we get the proper privacy. It's not that I want to romance with her or something I just want to feel relaxed with her in my embrace. The way I am now.