"Doctor first treat Prit. His hand is bleeding." I said when doctor was about to treat my wounds while the nurse is cleaning Prit's wound.

"Who is doctor here? Me or you?" She asked glaring me.

I became silent while Prit giggled at her. I glared him. But I was worried for him. I pouted. She examined my hand and said that it got sprain which will be healed in four or five days and suggested to wear the sling. She then went towards Prit. That's when the door of the ward opened with a bang. I looked at the door and it's him. He ran to me immediately and hugged me so tight but he made sure that he doesn't hurt my hand. I hugged him back. Our first ever hug and the situation is worst. I am disappointed about this moment. But for now I need to console him and assure him I am fine.

"I was scared!" He whispered to me in the hug.

"I am fine!" I whispered back rubbing his back.

He kept hugging me when suddenly I felt my shoulder wet. He is crying! God I don't want others to know that he is crying so I just kept rubbing his back. He has many similarities of papa. Papa also cries if I get a small scratch. And may be those similarities are the reason why I am falling for him. Once he felt ok he broke the hug.

"I am fine" I whispered again with small smile.

He just nodded and looked at Prit. Prit is smiling at us. He moved to him and hugged him.

"I am fine Jiju!" Prit said.

He nodded. He again came and sat beside me holding my hand.

"Driver?" He asked.

"In the next room." I said rubbing his hand with my thumb calming him.

He nodded. At that time again door opened. Papa, Ma and Nani came inside. Papa rushed to me and Ma went to Prit. Papa just hugged me to his chest. While Laksh is still holding my hand. I know papa is just controlling himself not to breakdown in front of everybody. He hugged me till he felt that I am safe in his arms now. Once he calmed down he moved towards Prit. Then ma hugged me. Finally both of them relaxed. Then Anu ma, Durga Papa and Dadi came and they also met us. Now everybody got settled feeling relaxed that it was not very big accident and thanked god for keeping us safe.

"Sharada ji I am sorry to say but this is one of the reasons I said let them go with one of the elders." Dadi said to Nani.

"But these children don't listen Parvathi ji." Nani stated.

What Dadi is saying is about Nazar! She says that children will be effected by Bhuri Nazar at the time of such functions. Every time we go to any function nani calls ma and says her to take nazar for me and Prit.

Suddenly Dadi came infront of both of us and started rotating her right hand around us which has rock salt in it. Once she is done with mine and Laksh's she moved to Prit and did same to him.

"When elders say something learn to accept it. Thank god there were only small wounds. What if something big has happened?" Dadi said with worried face.

I felt his shiver and he immediately took me into his embrace again and his eyes turned teary once again.

"Laksh something is bothering me!" I said looking at him from his embrace.

He looked at me with raised eyebrow.

"I...I think the attack is on you!" I said with worry.

"You think it's an attack?" He asked with wide eyes.

"The car was good when you were coming but why suddenly there was the break failure? And also it's your car not ours. So they must be knowing that you will be taking that car!" I said.