Welcome to Limbo

"So Limbo, tell me, what's it like?" I spoke up, looking over at Wesson as he followed my lead to Murphy.
"Imagine an apocalyptic casino, run by the morally challenged." He replied.
"So a place where Murphy would fit right in, and I'm gonna spend my time judging him from afar?" I asked, causing him to chuckle, looking away then back at me, 
"Never change, Jordan, never change." I nodded, before finally spotting Murphy ahead. He glanced back, seeing Wesson's hooded form and began to run. "What do you say we have some fun?" I proposed, moving away.
"What are you planning?"
"You track him, I'll follow close. Come on, I never get to have any fun." I put my lip out, knowing he couldn't resist, and finally he nodded.
"Alright."

We separated and Murphy dove behind a rock, before running back. In his rush he hadn't noticed the dip in the ground, and began to tumble to the ground. Wesson pursued and he began to panic, picking up a nearby rock. When I saw Wesson remove his hood, I took it as my cue to join the pair, Lucy running ahead to greet Murphy as he lobbed a rock at Wesson's head. "What the hell is wrong with you?! You scared the life out of me!" He snapped. Wesson laughed as Murphy finally saw me and the pup. "Good one, sir."
"You knew?!" Murphy looked at me as I smirked.
"It was my idea. Lucy, heel." She rejoined my side as Wesson helped Murphy to stand.
"We missed you, sir." He stated.
"We?" Murphy questioned.
"Yeah. We're a dozen blends strong, sir. We've been waiting for The Murphys' return." Wesson informed, causing Murphy to smile, patting his shoulder. Then he wrapped an arm around me and we walked on.

"So, you and the kid are still together, huh? Have to say, I would've thought you wouldn't allow it, Sir." Wesson looked between us and Murphy rolled his eyes.
"Believe me, I've tried, those two are seriously hard to split up." He stated.
"Unless you're Red." I mumbled, sighing as I looked up at the sky.
"What?" Murphy looked at me and I stared.
"Huh?"
"Jordan, what happened?" He questioned.
"Nothing. It doesn't matter, just know you got what you've always wanted." I stated, before walking ahead with Lucy by my side. That's when I heard an incoming car, and Murphy rushed forwards pulling me down. However, instead of passing, it came to an abrupt stop in front of us, causing Wesson to laugh as he stood up. "What are you doing?!" Murphy panicked as he continued to walk forwards.
"Don't be afraid, Sir." Wesson assured. Murphy and I slowly rose as he greeted the driver.
"What is this?" He asked. In return, the small group applauded, "you're all blends?"
"Carpool." Wesson replied.
"Carpool?"
"Yeah. We all work together." He informed.
"Work? Where?" Murphy glanced at me, then back at them as I picked up Lucy.
"Limbo." Wesson informed.
"Limbo?"
"Yes, sir. And I think you'll like it there too." Wesson smirked and gestured to the open doors.
"From what you said to me he certainly will." I spoke up, before walking through the crowd and stepping into the car. The rest followed and soon enough we were pulling up outside a large red building.

"Come on, let's get inside." Wesson smiled as Murphy and I stared up at the huge LIMBO sign. "Alright." Murphy nodded and we followed him around the corner, where he pressed a button. "Password?" Came a voice.
"Help." Wesson replied, smiling back at us as the door opened up, "welcome to Limbo." We walked in, going down the stairs and turning the corner.
"Holy shit." I mumbled, looking around at the room. Chainsaws, poker games, drinks, guns, this place had everything.
"Follow me, we have rooms down in the back and they're fully stocked with clothes." Wesson led us forwards, walking around the edge and towards the back. Then he took us down another set of stairs and walked towards two doors, side by side. "First, Miss Murphy." He gestured to it, and I paused, looking between the pair and walking towards the door. When I opened it I found a dark red room, decorated with lights around the ceiling, along with a black closet at the end. "We'll leave you to it. Meet us by the stairs when you're ready." Wesson said, and I met Murphy's eyes as he nodded at me.
"Will do." I assured, before placing Lucy down on the bed and listening to the door click shut.