a fun summer (requested)

You stood out on the front porch waiting for your brother to come by and drop off your nieces and nephews who'd be staying with you and Demi for their summer vacation.

You're both so excited to have them stay for the next few months. It'll be a little challenging with six young children at times between Demi having to go to the studio or film videos some days or you have to do photoshoots for magazines or campaigns your manager has booked for you, but you're both willing to make it work to give them a fun summer.

Demi came out on the porch and wrapped her arms around you. "You excited?" You nodded happily. "So excited, Demi! I can't remember the last time I was able to have all six of them here with me."

She sighed and put her chin on your shoulder. "Yeah, it's gonna be interesting for sure, but very fun." She said and kissed your shoulder. She only stopped when she heard the honk of a car horn coming down the driveway. "They're here!" You yelled excitedly just as the doors opened and they all came running out and up to you and Demi.

They all hugged you both, little arms clinging to both yours' and Demi's legs. She laughed and started to tickle them making them squeal and let go. Your brother came up the steps and hugged you tightly. "You sure you can handle them for the next two months?"

You looked back at Demi and nodded. "Of course I can. You know we'll take great care of them."

"I know that. You're both great with kids. Maybe that'll give you some practice for your own?" He winked at Demi and she shrugged her shoulders but you could see her smirking. "Okay. Have fun kiddos! If they or either of you needs anything or something comes up in either of your schedules and you need help, don't hesitate to call."

You nodded and hugged your brother goodbye before he hugged all your nieces and nephews and then drove away.

It was getting late, the sun just starting to set, and you knew the perfect way to end the night. "Guys! How about we have an indoor movie night?" They all went wide-eyed and got excited, running inside the house with their bags falling from their arms or shoulders and onto the floor.

Demi prepared the snacks while you prepared the movie. you decided to turn on toy story, knowing they all love it and it'd keep them all entertained. They rushed into the room just a few minutes later, spilling popcorn onto the floor as they ran to the chairs making you and Demi chuckle.

You had them sit in the front while you and Demi sat in the back seats. And while they were absolutely loving the movie, you and Demi weren't as intrigued by the film. Instead, you were focused more on each other.

"These next couple of months should be fun." You said as you listened to the loud laughter coming from your nieces and nephews, but still, you were smiling, looking forward to having them all around for the summer.

"Yeah. I'm excited," she said as she laced your fingers together. You loved how much she genuinely loved your family. It was just even more proof of how much she truly loved you.

Demi leaned in and pecked your lips. But soon, as it does most times you kiss, it turned into a little make-out session. She laced her hands in your hair, kissing you more roughly and passionately as you held her cheeks in your hands.

You were lost in her lips, living off her kisses like they were your only form of oxygen.

Until... the sound of the kids cringing made you pull back. "Ew!" They all yelled out making you pull back from Demi's lips. You both laughed, foreheads clashing as they threw popcorn at you both. "We'll have to finish that later." She said, only loud enough for you to hear.

Yeah, the next couple of months surely would be fun.