Christmas treats

You turned the volume up a little louder and sang along to last Christmas as it played loudly over the speakers.

You and Demi just finished opening gifts, the necklace with her initials on it was hanging around your neck and every time you looked down to see it made your heart feel warm.

She's cleaning up all the wrapping paper while you pull out all the ingredients for the cookies you'll be making for today. You didn't wanna do it yesterday 'cause you knew you'd have some time to kill after gifts until Demi's family arrived.

You felt a pair of arms wrap around your stomach as Demi buried her face in your neck. Her lips touched your skin sending a chill down your spine. "Hi" she smiled against your skin. "How's it coming in here?" You giggled and looked at all the ingredients that were scattered across the countertop. "Good, I guess. I haven't started yet but I think I'm ready to now. Wanna help me?"

Demi unwrapped her arm from around you and nodded her head. You handed her the flour as you took the eggs and began to crack them.

A moment later you felt something land in your hair. When you ran your fingers through it you realized it was flour. You turned to look at your girlfriend to see her smirking at you. She gathered some more in her hand and threw it at you with a giggle. "That's it, it's on!" You said as you grabbed a bit of the yolk from the bowl and threw it at her making her gasp as it tangled in her hair.

You both eyed the other ingredients on the counter, both of you reaching for some of them at the same time. Sugar, bits of candy canes, some m&m's, and chocolate chips were being tossed around. Demi started throwing more flour at you making you squeal. You both laughed as she ran to you and picked you up in her arms before you could throw anything else at her.

You both stopped laughing as she held you in her arms. She licked her lips as she gazed down at yours. She stared into your eyes and softly caressed your face before looking back down at your lips and leaning in. Her lips met yours, soft and slow but still passionately and loving. You wrapped your arms around her neck and melted against her as she put her hand on your back to push you a little closer to her.

"Merry Christmas, baby girl." You grinned and kissed her again. "Merry Christmas, baby." With one more peck to your lips, she pulled away and looked around the kitchen at the mess you both made. "Oh wow. Okay, you bake and I'll clean." She went to tangle her hands in her hair only to cringe a little when she felt the egg yolk on her hand. "And then we both shower" you laughed but agreed. Christmases with your girlfriend are always the greatest.