she's clingy when you come home from tour (requested)

Demi stood in the airport anxiously waiting for you to come inside.

You've been on tour for the past three months and because of her own busy schedule, she didn't have a chance to come and visit you. But she was still so supportive of you, always sending you the sweetest messages of encouragement and always showing you support in every way she could.

But now you're coming home and she can't stand still. She excitedly looked around the airport, standing up on her tiptoes to get a better view. And that's when she saw you.

You were wheeling your suitcase behind you, your phone in your hand as you got ready to text Demi. But you looked up and saw her waiting for you. Your eyes locked and you put your phone in your pocket before running to her.

You ran into her arms and grinned as you held each other tightly. "I missed you so much!" you said and Demi lifted your head from her shoulder to cup your chin and kiss your lips. It felt so good to be back home, to have her lips back on yours. "I missed you too. Come on, let's go home."

She smiled and held your hand as you walked out to the car.

The drive home was quiet but comfortable. A comfortable silence lingered in the air while one of Demi's hands stayed intertwined with yours, the other on the steering wheel. She'd glance over at you with a smile and you'd lean over to kiss her cheek.

When you got home Demi carried your stuff inside and put it on the floor. You bent down to start unpacking but she pulled you away and wrapped her arms around you from behind. You laughed as she started to guide you up the stairs. "Demi! I gotta unpack." She shook her head and led you into the bedroom.

She pushed you on the bed on your back and hovered over you to press kisses across your face. You let out a few giggles and put your hand on the back of her neck, pulling her face down closer to yours so you could kiss her.

Your lips connected, your hands intertwined as your hearts beat in sync. "I'm so happy you're home. I've missed you so much." She whispered as she pulled away from the kiss, much to your dismay. "I've missed you too, baby."

She laid down next to you and wrapped her arms around you. Her head rested comfortably on your shoulder, her thumbs moving down to your stomach and softly pushing your shirt up so she could trace small circles across your skin. 

"I wanna spend the entire day in this bed with you. And the next few after that." You chuckled but nodded your head. After being busy nonstop for the past few months, some time relaxing in bed with your girlfriend sounded lovely.

"Sounds perfect to me." You smiled and she looked up at you with her big brown eyes. You could see the happiness behind them and it made your heart skip a beat. "Takeout and cuddles for the rest of today?" She asked as she started to kiss your collarbone.

"I'd love that." "Good." She smiled. "Now, tell me all about the tour. It looked like you had a great time and I wanna hear all about." She said as she laid her head on your chest and looked up at you, ready to listen to all the good and the bad, and everything in between while she held you.