she hits you (requested)

You paced the kitchen floor as you waited for Demi to get home. She was supposed to be home two hours ago and not only that, but she also won't answer phone which only made you worry more.

You kept praying that she was safe. You have a tendency to jump to worst case scenario in most situations, but you couldn't help it, and Demi knows this. If she's ever gonna be late she always tells you; whether it's by calling you or texting you. You never minded whichever, just as long as you know she's safe. That's all you ever care about.

You kept pacing and pacing for what felt like hours. You were at the end of your rope and grabbed your phone, ready to grab your keys and head to the studio where she was supposed to be, but the door opening and closing snapped you out of your thoughts.

It's Demi. You felt so relieved. You dropped your phone and your keys on the table and ran over to her, tackling her in a hug that she always returns. But tonight was different. Instead of hugging you back she pushed you away and stormed into the kitchen. You frowned and trailed after her. "Demi? Are you okay?" She huffed and slammed her hands on the counter. "Don't do this y/n. I'm not in a good mood and I just wanna be left alone."

But that only made you even more worried and you walked over to her, your hand softly landing on hers. Suddenly things went blurry, your mind nearly blocking it out as if it didn't want this to be part of your memory, but the sharp sting on your cheek was unmistakable. You stood there speechless as Demi slowly came to her senses. She was panicking now. She tried to grab your hand but you backed away from her. You were scared of her and that realization caused a pang of guilt and fear that she's never felt before.

"Princess please let me explain." But the words were no use. No explanation or excuse could possibly be good enough for her to justify the fact that she had put her hands on you. That she hit you. It was something she feared she'd never be able to take back, and watching as you ran upstairs in tears made Demi feel even worse.