you're cold

You shivered as you stepped inside. The snow fell off your jacket and onto the floor making everything a little slippery, but you were too cold to care about anything else than warming up.

Demi came out of the kitchen at the sound of the door closing. "Y/n?" She strode over to you, careful not to slip on the floor before taking a good look at you.

"Oh princess you're freezing. Come on, let's get you all warmed up." She had you sit on the couch and helped you take off your jacket and shoes. She grabbed the blanket from the back of the couch and put it over your shoulders. She made sure your feet were under the blanket too, just wanting to do whatever she could to get you to warm up.

"You stay here. I'm gonna go make you something warm to drink." She kissed your forehead and tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear before going back tot he kitchen to make you some hot cocoa.

"Is it snowing bad out there?" She asked as she came back in with the mug in her hands. She handed it over to you and pulled the curtain back a little to see outside. It was indeed snowing a lot and she couldn't help but sigh. You had walked in the snow for ten minutes, all the way home from work.

"No more walking in the snow. You're letting me drive you until we get you a new car. I'm not risking you catching pneumonia." You smiled but shivered again. Demi pulled the mug from your hands and put it on the table in front of you.

She laid back on the couch and pulled you down in her arms. She made sure the blanket was still wrapped around your shoulders so you'd stay warm. "You warming up any baby girl?" You nodded and tucked your face in her neck. She rubbed your back, warming you up in every way she could. "Wanna watch a Christmas movie?" You grinned and she grabbed the remote, turning on Elf as she wrapped her arms around your back and kissed your head a bunch.

"Thank you for taking such good care of me." Demi ran her hand through your hair. "Always, princess." And with the feeling of her hand on your back while the other stroked your hair, her warm embrace holding you so close and so safely, and the sound of your favorite Christmas movie playing - you fell right asleep, now much warmer thanks to her.