coming home from tour to find you self harming (requested)

Demi put her bags down on the couch and looked around for you. She's finally home from tour but you weren't anywhere to be found. It was odd to her because you know she's coming home today and you always greet her by leaping in her arms or giving her a kiss, but there was nothing and it worried her.

"Princess?" She shouted upstairs as she took the staircase step by step. She noticed the door was open just a crack and she gently pushed it open. The sight brought tears to her eyes. You sat on the bed with a blade in your hands as blood ran down your arm. Demi ran into the bathroom and grabbed you a towel and put it over your wrist to stop the bleeding.

You cried together and Demi would periodically lift the towel to check if the bleeding has stopped, a frown on her lips every time she saw that it wasn't. "Why baby girl?" It was such a simple question but it was so hard to answer. "I'm sorry." It seemed like it was all you could say.

Demi swallowed the lump in her throat and lifted the towel to find that the bleeding had finally stopped, but when she completely moved the towel from your wrist she saw that it was littered with old scars, some healed up but others looking like they were a little more recent. "Oh baby..." She whispered and grasped your hand, bringing your wrist to her lips. Her tears hit your skin and you couldn't stop crying either.

"Why didn't you tell me?" You looked down at your lip and Demi quickly lifted your chin up, her eyes locked with yours as her thumb moved along your cheekbone to wipe away your tears. "I don't know. I felt like I had it under control for a little while and you were touring, I didn't wanna be a bother." Demi shook her head and kissed your cheek. "You could never be a bother. Not now and not ever. You're my princess, I'm gonna be here whenever you need me."

You sniffled and looked away from her eyes. "It just got to be too much and I didn't know what to do. I'm sorry." Demi pulled you in her arms and kissed your neck tenderly, her fingertips tracing along the curve of your spine as she whispered in your ear how much she loves you.

"Don't apologize to me, sweet girl. You've got nothing to be sorry for. We'll get you through this and we'll do it together. I'll be right by your side through it all. Okay?" You nodded and she leaned her forehead on yours, her lips connecting with yours for the first time in two months and it felt incredible. But she broke the kiss just a moment later to bring your wrist back to her lips as she kissed every scar on your wrist and gave you compliment after compliment.

It wasn't gonna be easy but you had Demi with you every step of the way and you knew you'd get through it, together.