"Nothing is more important than you are"

You woke up to a pair of arms around your stomach and a pair of lips near your neck. You stretched out your legs causing Demi to stir. Her breath fanned across your neck sending shivers down your spine and Demi giggled when she felt it. "Good morning princess." You giggled as her fingers moved up your sides. "Oh, almost forgot you're ticklish there." You opened your eyes and leaned your head back on her shoulder. "Don't you dare."

She smirked at you, gently brushing her thumb across your side before she started tickling you. "N-No De-Demi! stop!" She laughed as you squirm around in her arms, her grip around your stomach tightening as she tickled you. "Tell me you love me and i'll stop." You shook your head but caved when your stomach was hurting from laughing so much. "Okay! I love you Demi, I love you so much."

She rolled over on top of you and tucked her face in the crook of your neck. "I love you too baby girl." Despite the morning breath, you kissed her lips softly as her fingers tangled in your hair. "What would you like to do today?" You smiled and kissed her cheek. "Stay in bed. With you. That's all I wanna do."

Demi smiled and rolled over on her back, about to pull you on top of her when her phone started to ring. Demi huffed and reached for her phone. "Hello? What? No. This is my day off, i've already got plans with my girlfriend. They're extremely important plans, can't get out of them. Turning off my phone for the day, talk tomorrow." She turned off her phone and put it back down on the nightstand before looking back at you.

"Important plans, huh?" Demi nodded, grabbing your hand and pulling you down on top of her. She smiled when you placed your head on her chest, her fingers running up and down your spine. "Nothing is more important than you are, princess. I love you and I wanna stay in this bed all day with you. Sound good?" You felt her kiss the top of your head making you giggle. "Sounds perfect."