Merry Christmas

One of my friends here gave me this idea and I'm so so obsessed with it ❤️

The past few months have been so exhausting. You and Demi have tried every single option of trying to have a baby together but none of them have worked so far.

Demi was losing hope and to be frank, you were too. It was beginning to strain your relationship a little too, though neither of you wanted to say that.

But one morning, things changed. Demi went to the studio early that morning since you guys had fought the night before. You woke up sick, so sick that you couldn't even eat breakfast and the thought of it alone made you feel queasy.

You sat on the cool tiles on the bathroom floor, staring at the unopened test. You didn't want to open it. After so many negatives you didn't think you could handle yet another. But something did feel different, and something inside of you was telling you that you needed to take it.

So you did. And about eight minutes later, you saw the result you never thought you'd see staring back at you.

Positive.

It finally worked.

It had finally happened. Every emotion washed over you; excitement, shock, worry, but most of all - happiness. You suddenly sprang into action and went downstairs.

You spotted the holly on the table and taped a sprig of it on the test and grabbed a piece of paper, writing merry Christmas across it before taping that on it as well. Christmas is only a few days away. What better present for Demi than this?

You paced the living room till she got home and when she did you ran over to her and tugged her over to the couch. "Y/n? What's going on?" You grinned at her and pulled the test out from behind your back. "Merry Christmas!" Demi giggled, for the first time in a while. "Christmas is still a few days away." "Don't care, open it!" She sighed but grabbed it from your hand. She pulled the holly off and grabbed the note, reading it carefully before furrowing her brows and looking at the test.

It took her a moment but when she realized what it was she looked at you with tears in her eyes. "You're actually-" "pregnant. Yes! It worked, Demi. It finally worked!" Demi let out a breathy chuckle before pulling you into her arms and giving you a gentle hug. "This is the best day ever! Oh my god. Finally! I can't wait!" You smiled against her neck as you felt her tears hit yours skin. "Me neither."