I walked towards the shore fast as I could feel my toes slowly die from the cold, with every step I got closer towards the land it became harder for me to walk. I stopped unable to move and unable to stand steady, I could feel all my balance crumble. But before I smashed into the water Guy’s arms were smoothly wrapped around my waist as he caught me and carried me out of the water.

“You were saver with me, princess.” He pushed me against his body and I could feel my body sucking the warmth out of him again, I looked up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I buried my nose into his chest and enjoyed the warmth that was coming from his body, it was not much but it was enough to stay conscious. When his run got steadier and stronger I knew we were on land. He stopped as he grabbed our clothes from the ground without letting me go, I closed my eyes and let him carry me towards the car.

“We’re almost there.” He whispered in my ear, when I felt some branches wipe against my bare skin. I opened my eyes to look at him.

“How come you’re not undercooled?” My lips trembled again and he smirked.

“Because I’m a vampire I don’t feel anything.” I laughed at him.

“Why can’t you be a werewolf, then at least I would get more warmth from your body.” I buried my nose into his chest again when a cold breeze brushed against my skin.

“Because I always wanted to be a gay glittery loser, not some wet smelling dog. Plus be grateful I can give you some warmth.” I could hear him smirk when he said it and I smiled into his chest.

We stopped moving and Guy opened the trunk of his car, when I looked to see what he was doing he put me down on the ground and wrapped a blanket around me. He also grabbed one for himself and I waited for him to close the trunk.

“Looks like someone came prepared.” He smiled and pushed me towards the right side of the car, I looked at the car and realized that going into the car was not going to make any difference because it was a convertible. I sighed and opened the door to sit down, Guy was already in his seat still wrapped in his blanket just like me.

“Did you really think this was all improvised?” I turned around when I heard some noise coming from the back and I looked as the car’s roof came out, I smiled at the fact that I may get some warmth from this car.

“So what usually happens when you take a girl here?” The car was suddenly filled with laughter’s and I turned my attention back towards Guy.

“Normally further than we got.” Now it was my time to laugh, just the thought of ending up having sex with some boy in a lake. Not the best way to lose your virginity, and totally not the way I had thought it would happen.

“Well you don’t have to worry about how to get further with me next time cause there won’t be a next time. Like I said this morning this is a once in a lifetime thing.” He placed his hand on my leg and looked at me serious.

“There will be a next time, after today you want me and there is no denial possible.” I snarled at him and he faked a hurt expression on his face.

“Just bring me home.” I looked at him and he came closer, his hand moved along with him upwards. I laid my hand on his hand stopping it in its place, it didn’t stop Guy from moving closer. After our make out session from just a few minutes ago you would think I wouldn’t mind him coming closer, but he’s right his kisses are addicting. I swallowed the big lump in my throat and when his lips brushed against mine I didn’t move, he laughed and I felt his breath tickle my lips.

“You won’t be able to do that any longer, after a while you will let me.” He said moving away a little bit, I moved with him.

“Try me.” I said as the tip of my lips touched his, I placed a small kiss on his lips, but I pulled away before he could do anything.