chapter three

Começar do início

“Jenny, but you can call me Jello. Don’t bother asking why, you’ll find out soon enough.” She gave Dana an angry stare and started laughing.

“Felice, the call me Felix.” A blonde girl with the most beautiful girls said.

“Dana. They call me danger.” And with that all the girls burst out in laughter, which Dana answered with a questioning look.

“Nooo Daniel, no danger for you.” Beans said.

“Oh god no please do not call me after my brother, that’s just disgusting.” Dana took a sip of her water and looked innocent at the still laughing girls.

“No Daniel, we want to remember your hot stuff of a brother.” Milk said at which Dana made a gagging sound.

“Oh no that’s sounds sick guys, it really does. Isn’t she supposed to be your friend.” I felt the urge to throw food at them but the only thing they did was laugh.

“No James you’re my friend not them.” Daniel said.

“James he? That sounds just perfect for you.” Gross stated looking at me.

“But James you would totally agree if you saw her brother. Oh no wait not you, you already have someone.” Jello joked while eating her pudding.

“Oh god no, please even if her brother wasn’t hot stuff I would still take him.” I looked at Dana who made some more gagging sounds.

“Something inside of your heads isn’t working the right way.” Daniel answered looking at all the girls including me,I laughed at her almost chocking in my pasta.

“Talking about sick stuff, looks like some is gonna die.” Beans looked at something behind me. I turned around to see this group of guys walking our way. They were with five, in total. And one walked in the front, his blue blouse looked almost white in this light and now it was time for me gag. The group of boys walked like they were in a movie, oh no better do you know that program big time rush? In the start of the program you had these three girls that always walked around like they owned the place with the wind in their hair and slow motion style. The Jennifers that’s how they were called, the boys looked exactly like them. Well except for the being a girl fact and they are with five while the Jennifers were just with the three of them. Oh god here I am facing death and all I can think of is some stupid Nickelodeon program, don’t get me wrong I liked it at first but then it got pretty boring.

“Everybody leave.” Guy whispered when he sat down next to me putting his arm around my shoulder. I stood up from the table along with the other girls when Guy pulled me down next to him.

“Not you, princess.” I looked up at the girls, who went from being all relaxed and fun to terrified. Beans mouthed an ‘I’m sorry’ and walked away with the other girls. The moment the table was free the other boys sat down at the table.

“This, my friends, is Jamey, the girl I told you about.” Guy said looking at the boys when he pulled me closer towards him. I pushed his hand off of my shoulder, or at least I tried. The other guys didn’t even tried to introduce themselves  they just laughed at me. I could see why they were together, all five of them were pretty hot making it look like a group nobody would dare to approach, without losing all the self-esteem they had.

“And she’s leaving.” I said when I stood up, but the moment I was standing I was abruptly pulled down again. Guy turned to look at me and came closer and closer, I didn’t look at him but just looked in front of him so he could have a good look at my cheek. At one moment Guy’s nose touched my cheek and I felt the blood raising to my head, his breath was heavy but for some reason also addicting.