Oh god! Her love for my wifey. Not that I am not happy but isn't two... No no ten much! Huh! I ignored her and had my one and only one paratha. Then went from there before I get some other ten much lovely incident. All this time papa was happily enjoying my condition laughing, giggling, teasing and smiling.

I went to office with half filled stomach which was still growling due to hunger. As soon as I reached I thought of ordering something to have but Prit was already waiting for giving me the box which my wifey sent me.

"Here is your box. Please tell your wife that I gave you." Prit said angrilly huffing.

I just dragged the box from him and immediately started having them. Yummy! Ahh! Janu ma you missed this yummy food all these years due to your possessiveness for your kitchen. I am glad I didn't do that mistake.

"Jiju don't tell me you didn't had breakfast!" Prit said looking at me with wide eyes.

I kept another piece in my mouth and nodded yes.

"What! But why?" He asked being shocked.

"Give me five minutes I will tell you!" I said in between my eating session.

He sat there leisurely while I had my breakfast happily. Ahh! Finally I am happy.

"Now tell me!" He said excitedly.

I looked at him and told him what happened. He laughed holding his stomach. I glared him. He stopped laughing but smiled looking at me.

"You know jiju I feel very happy for di. Thank you!" He said smiling.

"Oye now don't get emotional. Go to work!" I said making him smile more.

"Yes Boss!" He said and went to work while I smiled.

I looked at my phone to see her laughing picture. This was the picture which Prit took secretely when she was laughing and sent me. She looks even more beautiful when she laughs.

"I want to call you wifey but you will be in academy. We will talk in the evening. Miss you!" Speaking to myself I got back to work.

******

"Hello Laksh ji!" She said as soon as she took the call.

It's evening and I called her to talk sometime with her as both of us were busy from morning and couldn't talk.

"Laksh JI?" I questioned stressing the word JI with frown.

"What's this sudden respect?" I asked with confusion.

"Nani said we should respect our husband!" She stated.

"It sounds so old yaar wifey! Don't call me that." I said whinning.

She bursted out into laughter. She was teasing. Huh!

"Stop teasing me wifey!" I whinned again.

"Ok sorry!" She said stopping her laugh.

"How were the paranthas?" She asked me.

"Yummy! They had become my favourite after ma's paranthas." I said excitedly.

I will not say what happened in the morning. I am sure both mother and daughter will make fun of me if they get to know I had them in the morning. I will inform Prit also not to say. Huh nobody is there to support me.

"Happy that you liked them hubby!" She said happiness evident in her voice.

I smiled listening her happy voice. I layed down on the bed and we continued speaking for some more time.