"Stop overreacting and come to the dinning, he's already here and we can't send him away. Besides, who I invite for dinner is not your damn business."

"It is if it's my ex boyfriend."

She opened her mouth to argue but then just froze.  "Fair point but still."

"Why didn't you tell me he was coming?"

"Cause then I wouldn't get to see you overreact." She answered with a smile. She spun around and began strutting out of the kitchen like a super model.

Fuck my life.

I cursed under my breath and walked back to the dinning. I sat on my seat and across the table from me was Henry Ashcroft with an awkward look on his face.

"Oh kid, have as much food as you want." Dad said and I shot him a glare. He cleared his throat while Henry chuckled.

"Thank you, sir."

"So, everyone I would like to properly introduce you to Henry Ashcroft, he goes to the same school as Dylan and Jaxton." Mom said with a smile.

"Wait," Oliver had that curious look on his face. "Henry Ashcroft?" He called and then gasped loudly. "Dylan, that's your boyfriend!!" He said and turned to me with a big smile.

I slowly turned my head to look at him with the meanest look. "Ex. Ex boyfriend, Oliver. You shouldn't miss such important detail."

Oliver swallowed. "Yeah, sorry." He said and turned back to Henry with a big smile. "Hi, I'm Oliver, Dylan's cousin."

"Nice to meet you." Henry smiled at him.

"And she's my sister," Mom pointed at auntie.

"Gillian." Aunt gill introduced with the warmest smile. "It is lovely to meet you."

Henry gave a small nod.  "Likewise."

"He really is handsome, oh my." Aunt said with a chuckle.

"So," Mom pushed the steak closer to Henry. "I made this for you, It's all yours." She said and I swallowed the lump on my throat. So that's who the steak was for.

"How long did you and Dylan date?" Aunt Gillian asked

"I don't think we should....talk about their...you know? Let's talk about the present." Jaxton said with a nervous chuckle.

"You are absolutely right." Dad nodded.

"You play sports?" Aunt Gillian asked him and he nodded.

"Yes."

"He's the captain of the football team." Mom said with a big smile.

"That's great!" Aunt Gill grinned. "So, what university do you plan on going to?"

Henry shrugged. "Uh, I put a lot of schools so anyone that impresses me?" He answered.

"I like that." Aunt Gillian said. "He's smart." She told mom.

"You guys are having a game next week, right? I heard." Dad asked as he put some food on Sofía's plate. "I heard Zach mention that some days ago."