Dare 96

Spinel: So you're part of that K-12 group, huh?

Katlady: listening to Pacify Her I'm not a HUGE fan of Mel, but I still like her songs though. Where's Steven's bitchass, anyway? Fapping?

Spinel: He better not be doing that without me or I swear to God-

Katlady: Damn, Yandere Chan. Give him some space. You're not even that sexy anymore.

*slap!!!*

Katlady: holds cheek Ow! Fuck you!

Spinel: I gotta go find dollface. Cobbledick, doll?

Cobbledick: meow

Spinel: Here's a free scratching post. Enjoy yourself.

Katlady: gulps in fear Eheh...nice kitty....

Cobbledick: smiles and sharpens claws

meanwhile
Spinel: Oh Stevie~

Steven: Hm?

Spinel; I need you to do something for me, and I think you'll like- wait, is that a fucking Lion Licker?!?

Steven: No...tosses Lion Licker to the side U-uh anyway, what do want me to do?

Spinel: raises eyebrow in suspicion We'll talk about that disgusting Lion Licker later...but for now, listen to this!

Steven: listens to it Did she just say 'sex don't sleep when the lights are off'?

Spinel: She ain't lying...

Steven: This is sorta depressing but it's actually catchy.

Spinel: starts snapping her fingers Aye, you're right! Come on, show me what ya workin with!

Steven: bobs head lightly This isn't rap or anything.

Spinel: Dance for me though!

Steven: I'm not about shake my ass or anything.

Spinel: Why?

Steven: why would i? This is deep as hell. smiles & snaps fingers in the rhythm Good though.

Spinel: Well, that's sorta dancing. But I'm gonna take you to the biggest party ever and you're gonna dance like a fuckiing animal!

Steven: Is that a challenge, slinky?

Spinel: smirks It's a fucking dance-off. Unless you're too much of a pussy to do it...

Steven: raises eyebrow I'm not a pussy, ma'am.

Spinel: You are what you eat, Universe.

Steven: Oh it. Is. ON.

Keep the questions and dares coming! And this is the 193rd part of the book, meaning the new Stevinel Ask and Dare isn't far behind! Don't worry, I'll tag you if you wanna be the first to know.