Dare 49

Hunielight: Oh yeah! I remember you! Eating a jar of honey You go for team Hunie! 🌻☀🍯🍋 As far as the dare though, I don't know if Steven is immortal or not

Hunielight: Oh yeah! I remember you! Eating a jar of honey You go for team Hunie! 🌻☀🍯🍋 As far as the dare though, I don't know if Steven is immortal or not. He DID tell me he was half human. Eats handful of honey Besides, I don't wanna murder my friend and have his girlfriend attack me.

@gamingsisters139: I'm pretty sure he's gonna survive the lava. He did save the universe after.

Hunielight: Oh hi Chloe! Eats handful of honey Want some honey?

@gamingsisters139: *insert answer here* Thanks for the offer. Now go throw Steven into lava!

Hunielight: oK! Sips jar of honey Where is he though?

Katlady: Hey guys. Who the hell is that guy?

@gamingsisters139: I'm a girl.

Katlady: You're that girl Hunie's been talking about, right?

Hunielight: Yep that's her! What are doing , anyway?

Katlady: Making a sandwich, that's what.

Hunielight: I need you to use your powers to poof Steven!

gamingsisters139: ...um, wrong choice of words Hunielight...

Hunielight: What do you mean?

Katlady: Grins like an asshole It means you want me to kill Steven.

Hunielight: I think hes gonna die anyway thanks to this dare, but I don't want him to die!!! I just want you to poof Steven here so we can do the dare. Like, Thanos snap him here, except backwards.

@ gamingsisters139: Sighs Technically she's saying to snap your fingers and bring Steven here magically.

Katlady: That's all she had to say instead of being extra. Snaps fingers and they are automatically in front of a river of lava with Steven

Steven: confused What the fuck is this?! Why am I here? Hunielight Chan!

Hunielight: Don't worry this is only an experiment!

Steven: What the fuck is this? The Russian Sleep experiment!!?? And who's that?

@ gamingsisters139: I'm Chloe, one of Hunie's friends. I dared her to do this so... waves Have fun!

Steven: From the wise words of Donald Duck...Why does this ALWAYS happen to ME?!?

Hunielight innocently yet dumbly smiles as she throws Steven into the hot and bubbling river of lava.

Chloe and Hunielight Chan stand and watch to see what happens...

And Steven comes back up to land!

Hunielight: He sure didn't die from that, Huh?

Chloe: Do you know about his powers , Hunie?

Hunielight: I know he has a pink sheild, and now I know he can blow giant bubbles! Claps excitedly

Steven: unbubbles Hunielight, you've been around the readers for too long.

Chloe: She just met me tho-

Steven: Doesn't matter. My theory is correct: Everyone in this book is crazy as fuck.

Hunielight: Aw but it was an experiment! Begs Please don't tell Frying Pan Chan when she gets back!

Steven: I won't. It's not like I haven't been fucked with before by Spinel and Kat. And even that Kurogiri. Pat's Hunie's head You're safe.

Chloe: grins So...how do we get out of here?

Hunielight: ...

Steven: Wait how did we get here?

Chloe: By Katlady...

Steven: facepalms Of course...

Hunielight: Wait I got an idea! Looks up Hey God can you give us a lift?

Whoosh

The Three are back at the beach house

Steven: groans I'm gonna go find somewhere safe to stay.

Hunielight: Later Chloe!

Chloe: Bye Hunie. Magically disappeared

Hunielight: Isn't she nice Kat?

Katlady: Too nice. Smirks At least she's not Pink in disguise. If that statement is true, she's fine by me.

Hunielight: Keep the questions and dares coming! And shout out to my friend gamingsisters139! If you're my friend you'd go check out her profile. Like, right now!