Dare 87

Katlady: That's IF this book lasts for 20 more chapters

Katlady: That's IF this book lasts for 20 more chapters. The chapter limit is 200 and we're around 186 or something.

Spinel: So? smirks As your slave owner  I command you to make a second Ask and Dare after this one reaches the limit!

Katlady: Too bad, I have a next generation ask and dare so HA!

Spinel: So? Just make part 2 of this, dumbass.

Steven: Is there a 4th wall I need to fix?

Spinel: smiles proudly WE HAVE A SLAVE!!!!

Steven: raises eyebrow Spinel...explain....

Spinel: KrunchyHoe has to be my slave for 20 asks and dares. And, she has to make a part 2 to this one just in case the limit is reached!

Katlady: sips oreo milkshake Cobbledick is gonna be dead in the next one.

Spinel: Do that and I'm using your flesh as my next meal.

Katlady:...Fine! She'll live! Damn!

Steven: Wtf is she your sex slave or some shit??

Spinel: If I had a sex slave, I would've been chose you but I love ya too much to give ya that title. She's just my ordinary slave with a shock collar on.

Katlady: I shocked myself once...then twice..then 50 other times...

Spinel: Well. presses shock button 6000 bolts of electricity shouldn't do shit to you then.

Kat gets shocked for about 10 seconds at 6000 bolts per second

Steven: Uhm...

Katlady: You fucket of buck!! reaches for oreo milkshake

Spinel snatches the milkshake and shatters it in her hands!

Spinel: Oops~

Katlady: traumitized ....You....Oreo milkshake....MURDERER!!!!!!

Spinel: presses shock button Now, be a good little slave and clean the entire place.

Katlady: HA! That ain't shit!

Spinel: Cobbledick, would you do the honors?

Cobbledick: meow! nods

Cobbledick starts going all over the place and breaking everything! She scratched the furniture, broke glass, and just fucked up the whole place

Spinel: smiles and picks up Cobbledick Good kitty! You get to have Kat's dinner tonight and you can break anything you want!

Katlady: ...I"m calling PETA on your bitchass....

Spinel: So?

Katlady: STEVEN YOuR WIFE IS BEING MEAN TO ME!

Spinel: I'm not being mean, I'm being a good slave owner. It's like if I tell you to step on a litter of kittens, you're gonna step on all those kitties.

Katlady: PETA!!

Cobbledick: casually ignoring the fact Spinel was mentioning kitty harm

Katlady: Get your baby momma Steven!

Spinel: presses shock button

Steven: As long as she doesn't use a slave whip on me, I'm good. Welcome to the 1700's and the Slave Trade. Now you  know what your ancestors sacrificed.

Spinel: CLEAN SLAVE!!!! hits KAt with slave-whip

Katlady: dying on the inside Bitch...

Keep the questions and dares coming! And Thanks ALOT 😾
Also, this is the 182nd chappy, so imma have to make a part 2 to finish of the dare. Still, the more the merrier, amirite?