Ask 56

Steven: Ya think we haven't tried that?

Spinel: I literally almost sliced her with my rejuvinator.

Steven: I don't think there's much we can do for that idiot. She thinks she's an alien from Planet Jooveron.

Spinel: puzzled Da fuck?

Steven: sighs Don't ask...

Spinel: Lenny face Only 50 more minutes until December 1st~

Steven: smirks And Destroy Dick December shall begin~

Katlady: runs in the room WHO WANTS TO JOIN JOOVERON'S CLUB OF DOOM?!?

Spinel; I thought it was the Club of Dildo.

Katlady: Are y'all joining?

Steven: Hell to the naw.

Katlady: Aw Dammit!

Spinel: go ask the Chans to join the League of Dildo.

Katlady: The Club of DOOM! Oh, and can I borrow your phone real quick, Spinel?

Spinel: No.

Katlady: nervously laughs Oh...I thought you were gonna say yes...pulls out a melted cell phone

Spinel; pissed WHAT THE FUCK KAT?!?

Katlady: It was an experiment of if cheese melts faster than metal! And...well your phone melted first.

Spinel: raged WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU ARE SUCH A DUMBASS!

Katlady: Hey what happened to the saying ''Whats mine is yours and what's yours is mine"? And what's Steven's is mine too. Pulls out Steven's melted Nintendo Switch Yeah...the Nintendo didn't make it either.

Steven: Katlady what the hell!?

Katlady: Hey, the cheese melts faster. What's mine is yours and what's yours is mine.

Steven: staring at his Nintendo Switch ....

Katlady: Thanks for lending me your stuff! Casually walks away

Spinel: massages Steven's shoulders It's alright Steven... I'll solve all your Problems when the clock strikes 12~

Steven: ...time better go by fast...

Keep the questions and dares coming! COUNT DOWN FOR DESTROY DICK DECEMBER!!!! And give me some of your dirtiest dares for Steven and Spinel for dare 69~