FPC and Spinel

Ding dong

Spinel: I didn't order a pizza, so fuck off!

?: Beyonce, it's me! Frying Pan Chan!! Remember?

Spinel: Frying Pan....oh fuck! Hurries to open the door Hey, wassup Greasy Hoe!

FPC: smirks Aye, why are you naked?

Spinel: That's a story for later. Plus, I'm fucking fabulous.

FPC: Heh, same old same old. Did Stee man lose NNN?

Spinel: groans Nope... grins But if he can win No Nut November he BETTER win Destroy Dick December! You can ask him, cause I've been destroying that dick like my injector almost destroyed Earth.

FPC: well shit! Haha. Sits on the couch Where's Candyass?

Spinel: I dunno. Probably being a dumbass and getting a brainfreeze.

FPC: So she hasn't changed a bit?

Spinel: Hell naw. So, what brings you here?

FPC: sighs I came to talk some sense into Hunie.

Spinel: Chuckles She's been beating the shit out of Earth Chan! Like Goddamn!

FPC: Spinel, this is serious. Hunie doesn't let go of the past, and she handles the smallest problems the most toxic way possible. I don't want her to get corrupted again and kill anyone. That's why I came here. She told me about her executioning years ago. I don't need her to become too unstable.

Spinel: Well, I don't know where that golden hoe is.

FPC: Hunie, can you come here for a minute?

Hunie: Huh? Joyed FRYING PAN CHAN? Im so happy you came back! Happily hugs FPC

FPC: Hehe. Glad to see you too.

Hunie: I have so much to tell you!!!

Spinel: Now hold on, Huniefuck. She actually wants to talk to you.

FPC: yes, and Spinel too.

Spinel: looks at FPC like she's crazy Say what now.

FPC: Yes, you are.

Hunielight: gets honey out of nowhere Oh? Let's talk.

FPC; It's about Earth Chan.

Hunielight: Oh...her. there's nothing going on between us.

Spinel: smirks Girl, you've been beating that ass. I should know, you've been around me too long. Hell, you know I'll easily beat someone's ass, specifically Pink. She'll be buried 8 feet under.

FPC: People are buried 6 feet.

Spinel: Ah, but I'm still mad at that hoe.  The second I see her in the coffin, or Whatever, I'm gonna yell to her face about what she's did to me. After they bury her, I'll stomp on her grave 2 extra feet!

Hunielight: Well...

FPC: See? That's a bad example. I want you to forgive Earthy for ...whatever reason.... and forget.

Hunielight: livid She doesn't deserve it! Shes an attention whore, and doesn't deserve to bye forgiven!

Spinel: What did she even do you, shove a finger up your asshole?

FPC: Spinel, now isn't the time.

Hunielight: monotone I prefer not to say.

FPC:sighs See? You don't even know what your mad about anymore. It's been billions, if not millions, of years since that incident.

Spinel: Doesn't matter, she can still beat her Ass.

Hunielight: Frying Pan Chan, you're supposed to  be on my side.

FPC: I'm not on anyone's side. I'm saying that whats the point in replaying the past? It won't do any good but make things worse. Just... promise me you won't hurt her?

Hunielight: I'm not gonna hurt her. Imma kill her. Big difference.

Spinel: Yeah, if I was pissed off I wouldve been-

FPC: Shut the fuck up, Spinel.

Spinel: Puts hands up in defense  Alright. Damn.

Hunielight: I'm not giving her a second chance.

FPC: Think about it- It was a long time ago. Adam and Eve are gone. They're dead. Not existing! There's no reason to be mad! Did she apologize...?

Hunielight:...

Spinel: Hell yeah.

FPC: Then that's All that matters. Youre All about making friends, right? Let her be one of them!

Hunielight:....

Spinel; She's mute.

FPC: Out of all the people you've been betrayed...heartbroken...and rejected by...Earth Chan was the only one who apologized. I'm not gonna be here forever. I'm organic, and humans die. Earth Chan is immortal, and she can stay with you until the end. Just give her a chance, I don't want anyone to get hurt.

Spinel: Besides, you can get your fucky on too.

FPC: I swear to God-

Hunie: ....silently cries ... I'll think about it... leaves

FPC: glares at Spinny Bitch you were no help.

Spinel: shrugs Whaddya expect from a naked bitch that all of a sudden turned to Steven's hoe?

FPC: Fair point....

Keep the questions and dares coming! And yes, I may be foreshadowing a future ask And dare....😉