Dare (s)71

Spinel and Steven are searching for Kat's phone

Spinel: Any luck?

Steven: Throws Katlady's hoodie Nope. That hoe better not have melted that thing.

Spinel: It'll funny as hell if she did though.

Steven: grins True that. If I were Candyass, where would I put my phone?

....

....

....

Spinel: actually thinking for once Um...I dunno.

Steven: I think she has it in her pocket or something. I want you to sneak behind her and check.

Spinel: Why me?!

Steven: Cause she'll never notice your pale pink ass, so go!

Meanwhile
Katlady: eating Oreos And watching a video of Hunie and Earth beating each other's Asses This is so goddamn BEAUTIFUL!

Hunielight: I hate you Earth Chan!

Earth Chan: I HATE YOU MORE!!!

Hunielight; I hate you the most, ATTENTION WHORE!!!!

Katlady: Yo. Wassup Hunie?

Hunielight: Earth hoe is an attention whore.

Katlady: Go fuck her then.

Hunielight: disgusted EW!

Katlady: holds up golden and blue flag Earthlight for life bitch.

Hunielight: You are disgusting!gets random jar of honey Why haven't you updated for the past few days?

Katlady: nervously laughs Well....

Flashback
*Katlady comes in from wherever the fuck she was and gets on her phone. WiFi Chan is on the couch texting Verizon Kun or some shit*

Katlady: Hey! WFC ! I wanna reconnect with you, ya know? Just me and you.

WiFi Chan: bruh.

Katlady: what?

WiFi Chan: Nah you good.

Katlady: nigga you need to start working! You can't live here jobless! Please let me connect with you!

WiFi Chan: Nope. *Gets up and leaves*

Katlady: *whines* NOOOOOO! DAMN YOU WIFI CHAN!! I'VE BEEN FAITHFUL TO YOUR HOE ASS ALL THIS TIME! I WAS GIVING YOU ALL MY LOVE AND ATTENTION! WHHHYYY??!!!!!

2 days later
*WiFi Chan is tied up to a chair*

WiFi Chan: What the fuck?!

Katlady: *holding a stake* If you don't work and connect with me I'll murder you and your entire family.

WiFi Chan:*gulps* No! Not Verizon Kun!

Katlady: Yes even Version Kun!!

WiFi Chan: FINE I'LL WORK AND CONNECT! FUCK YOU!

Katlady: *grins* That's all I need to know.
End

Katlady: That's her own damn fault.

While she was telling the story, Spinel had already stolen her phone and went back to Steven

Steven: Did ya get it?

Spinel: evil grin Hell to the yeah.

Steven: That a girl~

Spinel: Now...let's expose that hoe! Presses power button DAMMIT THIS BITCH HAS A PASSWORD!!!

Steven: Aw shit...

Spinel: I've tried Katlady , Candyass, and even Purrsifone.

Steven: Shit...

Spinel: Well...it's Day 6 and you've been doing great so far~ grins and winks Have enough energy for 2 more rounds and complete the day?

Steven: Well...fuck yeah! Im winning this shit!

A little while later

Pearl: ....I'm scared to go up there.

Amethyst: It's Destroy Dick December, of course. Chuckles

Garnet: watching all this with her future vision

Katlady: searches for her phone What in the Goddamn... those bitches stole my phone!

Amethyst: Got porn on there are something?

Katlady: No! My real name is in that ! Ha, they don't know my password though.

Pearl: What is your real name?

Katlady: slurps Oreo Milkshake I'll give you a hint - It begins with K. I think someone said in the comments Katherine. Nope. Nice try though. Can y'all guess it?

Keep the questions and dares coming! And tell me what you think my name is!