Ask 39, Dare 46

Spinel: grins evilly I love this
comment so much. Shout out to Rock Star.

Hunielight Chan pops in

Hunielight: Hi Spinny! What's that?

Spinel: Hey Hunielight. It's a dare.Well, a question and dare. Let's just call it a comment.

Hunielight: Oh a comment. You're supposed to be making Steven cum? Is this part of the No Nut game?

Spinel: Um...you're like a trillion years old and you still don't know what No Nut November is? You've seen the internet before. At least you should.

Hunielight: looks away and speaks in a low voice That's how I met the biggest whore I've even seen.

Spinel: Who?

Hunielight:monotone That fucking Earth Chan...

Spinel: ...Well...why don't you go play with Peridot and Lapis?

Hunielight: Ok! Runs to find Lapis and Peridot

Spinel: Now...time to put the plan into action...
Meanwhile

Steven: annoyed Can you PLEASE find Frying Pan Chan, or at least take her with you?

Garnet: Sorry, Steven, its too dangerous for her.

Steven: SHE'S LITERALLY OLDER THAN EVERY GEM ON THIS EARTH! SHE'S SEEN THE HOLOCAUST, BEEN THROUGH THE ICE AGE, SEEN DINOSAURS, AND ALL OF THAT HISTORICAL SHIT! Hell, she's probably the one who actually survived the Great Depression! While everyone else was dying, she could sit on her ass all day without any problems.

Hunielight: He's not wrong.

Pearl: Still, if she got hurt Frying Pan Chan won't be happy. And besides, wouldn't you like to stay and answer questions and do dares? Kneels down to Hunielight's level and grins It'll be way better than going off into another world at a big risk. You have Greg, and Steven and Spinel...and Katlady is always eating something out of the fridge. So you'll have plenty company.

Hunielight: You're right! It WILL be fun to read the comments! Claps This'll be so much fun!

Amethyst: Alright, you three have fun. And yes, I'm talking about you, Steven.

Steven: sighs Of course......

Garnet: smiles Bye Cutie Pie. Kisses Steven on the forehead Don't  nut while we're gone, Cutie Pie.

Steven: Yeah yeah, Garnet. I'm a man, not a pussy.

The gems warp to wherever the fuck they said they're going.

Hunielight: Can we play a game?

Steven: Actually, Hunie Chan, it's around 9, and I'm a but too tired to play a game. Wanna watch a movie?

Hunielight: Sure!

Steven leaves a playlist of movies for her to watch as she sits down happily. He then goes up to his room, ready to take a long deserved rest.

Well, he's fucked up if he thinks THAT'S ever gonna happen, ha!

Steven: Yawn Well she's occupied for the night. I can finally get some slee- sees Spinel Um...Spinel? Is that what you're sleeping in?

Spinel: in black lacy lingerie Hehe...who said I was going to sleep tonight?

Steven: Oh shit......heads back for the door Hunielight wait for me!

Spinel: Oh no you don't! Slams the door shut and locks it, then pushing Steven onto the bed, pinning him down You aren't getting away that easy! Crazily grins and tongue kisses him deeply

Steven: Mmph! Breaks kiss Gah! Spinel Stop trying to make me lose!

Spinel: Oh, Steven, darling, I'm not a quitter when it comes to these things.

Spinel smirks as she starts rubbing her lower region onto Steven's, which turns him on immediately

Steven: Spinel...please get off me...

Spinel: giggles Not a chance. I'm actually enjoying this~ starts sucking and licking Steven's neck, trying to cause a Hickey while also caressing his neediness down below.

Steven: Ah...stop it! I'm winning this challenge...I'm...Please Spinel just get off me...

Spinel: continues to caress him and working on a Hickey

Steven is at his point to almost attacking her and losing the challenge until he was saved by a certain honey loving yet Earth Chan hating girl...

Knock knock!

Steven: Hunie Chan is that you?!

Hunielight: Yep! I was gonna ask you if you wanna watch this horror movie with me. But I think you're busy since I heard you begging for mercy and whining. Are you oK in there?

Spinel: Yes he's perfectly-

Steven: Actually Hunielight I would love to watch the movie with you! Whispers in a rushed tone Spinel get your sexy ass off of me!And stop caressing my dick!

Spinel: Steven, you were asked to show everyone how you eat the pussy...

Hunielight: Come on silly! Child's Play is about to start! Wanna come Spinel?

Spinel: I wanna cum, just not in the way that you think... gets an idea Sure I'll go Hunie! Well be down in a minute!

Hunielight: Okey! Goes back in the living room

Spinel gets off of Steven and puts on a robe, while Steven is relived she's finally off of his lower region, and no Hickey had formed. Though, before they went, she has kissed him deeply, this time with more tongue than before

Spinel: Chuckles. Oh oK...your ass got saved this time. This doesn't mean I won't try anything during that movie.

Sure enough, she made sure to lay up against Steven, rubbing his thigh and other sneaking tricks Hunie Chan didn't catch, making the the movie even more entertaining.

Katlady: Who the fuck gave y'all permission to watch a movie without me?! Oh my god y'all are some dickweeds! Somehow violently drinks oreo milkshake and sits next to Hunie