Dare 4

Katlady: See what kind of comments I get? My book should be renamed"Stevinel: Book of Sex"

Amethyst: At Least you both have
something in common.

Katlady: And that is?

Amethyst: You're both freak nasty, wink wink!

Katlady: Shut up Amethyst. I clicked read more, and the user said all their Stevinel dreams are coming true haha!

Amethyst: So, Stee man, what are you gonna Punish her with for not only almost destroying the earth but also dominating you?

Steven: I dunno... a cock ring would do something to her, but a dildo would be so satisfying and she'll call me Daddy for sure...

Amethyst: Why not try both?

Katlady: ill try to write about it. Mainly because this guy or girl asking is like a twin

Steven: @Pidge_Katie14 is the one daring through.

Katlady: Go Punish Spinel for what she did to you! It's not right for the girl to dominate you like that!

Steven: That's it, where the hell is she?

Spinel: Looking for who?

Steven: Me . You. Upstairs.NOW!

Spinel: What are you- woah! What's the blindfold for?

Steven: This is payback for what you did to me!!

Spinel: (laughs crazily) Aw, you gonna Punish me or something?

Steven: Until you've learned your lesson, you slut. (Handcuffs her wrists to the bed)

Spinel: Handcuffs?

Steven: Not just that. (Grabs dildo) This is what you get for dominating me!

Spinel: What are you talking abOUT... S-Steven what is that you're shoving...

What was inside of her wasn't Steven, but the dildo he was inserting in and out with his hand. Just his hand. And the thing being shoved up her.

Steven: Like your punishment, SPINEL!?!

He starts to insert it harder and faster.

Spinel: AH! I GET IT!!! YOU'RE THE DOMINATOR!!! Aah~

Steven: What's my name....

Spinel: ...

Steven: WHAT'S MY NAME?!! Say my name and I'll let you go!

Spinel: OK DADDY I'VE LEARNED MY LESSON! PLEASE JUST STOP DADDY, PLEASE! I GET IT! I GET DOMINATED NOT YOU!! DADDY I'M GONNA-

As she said, she climaxes, and finally her daddy gives her a break.

Spinel: (pants) I've learned my lesson now...

Steven: Exactly. NO BODY dominates the Universe. But..(kisses her cheek) I was going easy on you that time. (Frees her)

Spinel (giggles) I can see that...

Keep the questions coming! And for some reason that always sounds dirty...

Cheers to Pidge_Katie14 for the dare!