Dare 43

Spinel: I will right after I make Steven nut

Frying Pan Chan: Winks He told me what you did yesterday after I left.

Spinel: I was surprised he didn't get turned on! He slept peacefully that night And I was all up against him!

Frying Pan Chan: shows Spinel the Steven Chan comment See?

Spinel: ... THAT'S CHEATING!! OF COURSE HE WON'T NUT TO THAT!!!

Katlady: What?

Spinel: Your commenters are sick, this turned me off all the way.

Katlady: Nah, my weirdness just rubbed off on them. Slurps Oreo Milkshake So, how's NNN goin'?

Spinel: Horrible, he hasn't lost yet.

Katlady: For real? That guy has bigger balls than his mom. I'm just so shocked right now!

Frying Pan Chan: I am too, and she slept naked yesterday. Thank God Honeylight Chan hasn't been in my phone.

Spinel: Honeylight Chan? What happened to Earthy? Is Earth Chan dead?

Katlady: I thought I created Earth Chan. I drew her and showed it to my cousin only to find out she was already made. Here's the picture I drew today.

 Here's the picture I drew today

Spinel: Can we meet Honeylight?

Katlady: Wattpad was being difficult and it took forever to get this picture on here, but if the readers want her I will. I know EC looks ghoulish and I can't draw, feel free to criticize.

Frying Pan Chan: hits Kat with Frying Pan

Katlady: WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?

Frying Pan Chan: Im Frying Pan Chan, it's my job.

Keep the questions and dares coming! And do you wanna see Honeylight Chan?