Dare 89

Steven: Well, I'm already a slave to her somehow, so I guess I'll be aight

Spinel: grins That's not the kind of slave they're talking about....

Steven: confusion What other kind of slave can I be? A maid?

Spinel: takes out whip Oh you'll see, babe...you'll see....

Meanwhile-

Pearl: holding Tourmaline Has anyone seen Steven? And why is Kat dusting everything?

Katlady: dusting everything dressed as an African slave ....R A C I S M!!!!!

Amethyst: If I know them very well, Spinel made Kat her slave and Steven is in jail for assaulting Kevin.

Pearl: sighs What did he do this time?

Amethyst: Kev said something about hitting Spinel from behind and when she said no he was being an ass to her so Steven beat his ass. Like, REALLY bad...

Katlady: Spinel should be in jail for DISCRIMINATION!!!!!!!

Pearl: Well, Tourmaline has been slapping me with her tiny baby hands...which kinda hurts. And I'm sure she wants her mama and papa.

Amethyst: I'll go see what's up, they're probably with lil' Diamond eyes Cuprid.

Amethyst goes to their door and knocks repeatedly, not before hearing a loud 'SLAP' coming from inside

Amethyst: Someone's clapping someone's cheeks....Steven? Spinel? Your kid is with us and I dunno where Cuprid is.

'SLAP'

Amethyst: Guys??!

a loud feminine moan

Amethyst:...opens the door slightly Well shit....

Later-
Amethyst: PEARL! KAT SLAVE!!!!

Tourmaline: starts cryin'

Pearl: I just put her to sleep....

Amethyst: They're makin' bebez in that bitch! laughs loudly

Katlady: They're barely taking care of the ones they got now!

Pearl: Spinel is most likely taking birth control now, so hopefully they'll be ok...

Katlady: Was he pounding her doggy-style???

Amethyst: chuckles I think he was supposed to be her 'special' slave, but Steven vice-versa'd that bitch.

Katlady: PAYBACK!

Amethyst: She likes being a slave, unlike you.

Katlady: pouts This is unfair...She needs to go to church!

Pearl: sighs I told her that and she said the only church she'll go to is Church's Chicken, and she said even there God doesn't love her but gives her actual good chicken.

Amethyst: Welp, Tourmaline and Cuprid, you're gonna have a great time growing up.

Keep the questions and dares coming!