Ask 34

Spinel: I think the stupidest argument we've ever had was about how Steven was too big of a scared ass bitch to get me pregnant again

Steven: I thought it was over who got to try Katlady's new and improved ultimate BLT.

Spinel: Well...true. And what about the most serious?

Steven: I'd say that one argument about my mom and me thinking you were kissing her ass too much.

Spinel: I wasn't kissing her ass Steven!

Steven; Yeah, you were! Who just stands in a garden for 6000 years?!

Spinel: pissed She tricked me Steven! How was I supposed to know she was about to be a shitbag and leave me there when she told me it was a game!

Steven: annoyed Key words: STAND VERY STILL! That should give a clue that something was up with that game!

Spinel: Oh come on you weren't even born when that shit happened so what the fuck are you talking about?

Steven: I'm talking about how you're kissing Pink's ass, just like the everybody else that came her way.

Spinel: pissed Dammit Steven! You don't know how special she was to me back then, or how dumb I was for even liking her!

Katlady: Woah chill out...remember you didn't take your birth control pill that day? You could be pregnant and that baby could be saying, Shut the fuck up you yelling bitch!

Spinel and Steven: Kat shut up!

Katlady: oK, I'm about to ....do something....

Spinel: cools down What were we fighting about?

Steven: chills out Something about a stupid comment...

Spinel: ...I'm sorry I started that...again... but do you think Kat is right about me being pregnant?

Steven': I can't trust it. She's an asshole, and she'll bamboozle the readers into thinking that. Plus, she's the author of this book, si wouldn't that mean she murdered our son last time?

Spinel: .... grabs rejuvinator Where is she...

To be continued

Keep the questions and dares coming!