Ask 40

Steven: It

Steven: It. is. HORRIBLE.... Every person here or at least that's known about it has tried at least one thing to make me nut.
Spinel has been trying to seduce me and had been touching/somewhat groping me to get me to give up. She's not only trying to make me lose, but pretty sure she mostly wants to have sex again.
Katlady isn't too much of a threat, but she's trying. She's like Spinel's sidekick in this. And I hate how she's encouraging everybody to torture me somehow with this.
Sighs But, what can I expect from a virgin who takes pride in torturing characters?

Steven: Amethyst has tried.... numerous times... she's not much of a threat to me, since she's more of the type that'll encourage Spinel to rape me. But other than her making jokes about it, she's not too bad.
Pearl doesn't really care about No Nut November, thanks God.
Garnet... I bet she's planning something. Whenever she's around me when I'm being tortured I BET she's thinking, Ha, what a little pussy. He's not gonna survive this.

Peridot doesn't give a shit, Lapis doesn't give a shit. Though she's hinting I'm not gonna live with all these girls I'm the house. She's half right...

Frying Pan Chan though... when she comes back she's gonna give me a bitchload of hell with no nut November. I bet it was either Kat or Spinel that told her about it. Frowns Ugh...

Steven: Last but not least....
Hunielight Chan...
She's actually starting to become a threat, no lie! I didn't expect such an innocent and happy yet old ass girl to become a threat about something she barely even think is about! I say that because she thinks it's a game, at least that's what Spinel told her. Spinel told her I was the enemy, and is telling her what to do so Hunielight and her can win the "game".

Believe or not, she's knocked me out with FPC'S frying pan so Spinel could get me, she's left nudes of Spinel on my bed I don't even know where she got those or when they were taken... and other things to win the "game".

So Technically in conclusion...

This is gonna be the death of me... fear

Keep the Questions and dares coming!