Ask 71

Steven: Oh yeah! And Lion as well

Steven: Oh yeah! And Lion as well. Though sometimes they start bitchin' and Cobbledick starts biting Cat Steven's back.

*CRASSSHHH*

Steven: ...what the fuck?

Cat Steven: RAWR!!!

*CRASH*

Steven: Cobbledick?! What the fuck!?

Cobbledick is in the kitchen with Cat Steven's tail in her mouth and Kat is laughing her ass off

Steven: Ok...were they about to have some sort of mating fucky wucky up in here?

Cat Steven: meow...

Katlady: NO, Cobbledick jumpscared CS by biting his tail.

Cobbledick: purr~

Katlady: And I think she's horny.

Steven: Idiot, cats are supposed to purr. picks up Cobbledick Besides, getting bit in the tail doesn't mean shit.

Katlady: You got mail. grins and shows the newly written Declaration of Independance I CAN DRINK OREO MILKSHAKES!!!

Steven: Wanna know how I know it's not real?

Katlady:..what...

Steven: There was no signer of the DOP named "Thomas Edison".

Katlady:...dammit!

Steven: Mhm. Now drink your coffee like a good kitty kat.

Katlady:...NO!

Steven: Fine.

Steven gets an oreo milkshake and throws it to the floor

Steven: grins Oops! walks away while Cobbledick sticks her tongue out at Kat

Katlady: ....

Keep the questions and dares coming! Also here's a question....
After the twins are born I was thinking of an ask and dare with them, Steven, Spinel and the other 3 kids Sapphire claimed they'd have. How would ya'll feel about that? And should I do it before or after the birth? Lemme know.

Also even know I've been tagged millions of times, this is the first time I've actually done the tag thing, and might be the only time. I dunno, depends.

 I dunno, depends

1. I go by alot of nicknames. KenKen, Kat, Katty, Ken, Waxed Testices, Katlady, etc.

2. Eye color is brown

3. Black hair

4. One fact has to be that other than being an author I'm an animator, artist and gamer.

5. Favorite colors are red and black

6. My favorite place...my room.

7. I don't have a favorite celebrity. Cameron Boyce is long gone. He wasn't my favorite but I liked him and his part in Jessie.

8. No favorite song.

9. Favorite animal is obviously cats.

10. No favorite book. My favorite book series is Dork Diaries though.

Welp, I'm done. Here ya'll go Kat Kommunity.
2020 almost here !

Imagine it being April 20 at 4:20 am\pm  and the year is 2020.
It'll be 4 2020's 😏

If you don't know what 420 is then...don't look it up.

My new year's resolution is to complete the one of 2019 that I was meant to do in 2018 but failed to do in 2017 and I didn't do it in 2016 which I planned in 2015.

And that was to lose weight....

Still, heres some tags.
CorruptedDiamond
LynoleyTpayne
OHCOMEON123
Jazanna403
SpinelBestGem
HeyGuysItsJustMe
Spinel---lover
Ale2367
Pearlsation
Wooooomy_32
MarianaValadez928
Sad_Pink_Noodle
iihxneybees
IcyHotandDeku
StutterQueer
mama_kurogiri
dirtrock1252
Smol_Spin
KendrickB
SPECIALKINDASPECIAL1

Have fun.

And let me know about the Ask and Dare for Steven, Spinel, and the kids.