Dare 51

Steven: Don't have to tell me twice

Steven: Don't have to tell me twice. Bubbles himself automatically Finally, one of Kat's commenters aren't trying to get me to lose this torture.

Katlady: It's a torture for me too, ya know. My book is going to hell without the pervertedness it used to hold. November has fucked me up big time. If I feel like it I might just  make a dirty chapter just for the hell of it.

Steven: See. If I suffer,you suffer as well.

Spinel: just came back from Neptune Alright. What did I miss?

Katlady: Damn, I didn't even notice you were gone.

Spinel: Really nigga. Did FPC get her yellow thing back?

Chloe: Hey, never call Hunielight Chan a thing!

Spinel: Well, sorry. She's gotta learn she's annoying. By the way, what the fuck is up with Steven being inside that bubble? Puzzled Is there an Earthquake or some shit or did the Nazis come back for revenge?

Katlady: Hitler has left the chat.

Chloe: Let's hope that day never comes...

Steven: proudly It's actually protection from you and your horniness! Now I'm unstoppable!

Spinel: smirks Bold of you to do that, Steven. It doesn't matter, bubble or not, I'll find some way to make you nut...

Chloe: Um... should I be scared?

Katlady: has random bowl of popcorn I don't know about you but I'm ready to see those to get down with the get down like dogs.

Chloe: What even is this?

The CGs are warped back here, and Amethyst runs to hug CC

Amethyst: Hey CC! Kisses Chloe's cheek Did ya miss me?

Chloe: You know I did. I'm getting more and more confused in this book.

Amethyst: So whats with Steven and his bubble?

Steven: Me winning No Nut November, that's what's inside this bubble.

Katlady: Keep the questions and dares coming! Gets needle Now, time to pop that bubble!

Steven: Never!