Ask 68

Katlady: slurps Oreo Milkshake

Spinel: comes in with a Santa hat,a Mrs. Claus Outfit and box of decorations Dashin' through these hoes in a one horse open sleigh~

Steven:hacking Kats phone You really are a Hoe-Hoe-Hoe.

Spinel: chuckles Well, Christmas is in 7 days, and besides. Haven't I always been one?

Katlady: CHRISTMAS!!!!

Steven: Spinel what's the steak and coffee for?

Spinel: Santa gets tired of eating cookies. Hell, he needs some meat and caffeine. Plus I'm hiding it from Food Jesus over there.

Katlady: Put some Oreos in that coffee and we'll talk.sees Steven hacking her phone Wait....

Steven: I GOT THE PASSWORD!!!

Katlady: If you expose me I'll expose the gifts you and Spinel are gonna give each other.

Spinel: ...Uh....I'd rather Surprise Steven...

Steven: How about we make a deal. The readers decide what they want exposed. My gift, Spinel's gift, or your name.

Katlady: They're gonna say my name, I already know it. Ive raised the Kat Kommunity that way...

Spinel: I actually wanna know Steven's present. I hope he won an actual lottery .

Katlady: You can't lose what you don't play.

Words of Wisdom
You can't lose what you don't play.
- Katlady Klawson

Katlady: Readers, tell your friends that Swag Kat gave you that advice. Winks

Steven: The smartest thing you've said throughout this book.

Spinel: The only smart thing.

Katlady: realization HEY!

Spinel: smirks That's a fact .

Katlady: Hey, at least I have family.

Spinel: If you mean your mom, sure.

Katlady: Why not my Dad?

Spinel: chuckles He's recovering of how good  I fucked him last night.

Steven: pretends he didn't hear that

Katlady: Must you make Dad jokes when Christmas is around the corner.

Spinel: What can I say? I have daymares, I have nightmares, I have your Dadares.

Katlady: You bitch of a son...

Keep the questions and dares coming!

Oh here's a story about what I did Last Christmas

So, a few minutes before 11 pm on Christmas Eve I made Santa a cup of coffee and put a cheeseburger on a plate for him. I even made a sign on it For Santa.

I went to bed hoping Santa would enjoy the coffee and big Mac, and was thinking he'd give me a firecracker suit and money in a tutu in return.

When I woke up on Christmas Day there were presents under the tree but he didn't eat the meal I left for him. I DIDN'T GET MY FIRECRACKER SUIT OR MONKEY IN A TUTU!!!!

And yes, I believe In Santa, whatcha gone do About it😎

Also, take guesses of Steven and Spinel's gifts for Christmas!

I know Spinel's roasting the hell out of me, but that's the fun am I right? 😋