Dare 68

Katlady: This has 2 benefits- You can be kawaii and you can get laid

Spinel: Bro 2 for the price of 1! That's fucking genius!

Katlady:sipping Oreo Milkshake Steven is occupied with Hunie almost murdering EC, so you can surprise the Fuckboi.

Spinel: thumbs up A'ight.

Spinel leaves to go change into her Neko maid outfit while Steven comes in the living room with a scar over his eye

Katlady: Goddamn, the hell happened to YOU?! Did you ask them for a threesome but ended up getting knocked the fuck out?

Steven: No its that golden freak! Puts ice over his eye She was pissed when I tried to pull her off of EC.

Katlady: Were they getting they're fucky wucky on?

Steven: No, you perverted asshole! She was trying to KILL Earth Chan! Ya know, murder, FBI Open up shit! I tried to make her stop but her hoe ass scratched the fuck out of my eye...

Katlady: That's why I don't deal with immortal bitches like her.

Steven: You're the one who brought Earth Chan here, dumbass.

Katlady: ignoring Steven Hey Spinel McDell is in the building!

Steven: Spin- sees Spinel Holy mother of Skywalker...

Spinel: twirls around Like what ya see~

Katlady: Steven you got some drool on your lip...

Steven: Huh? Oh! You look uh...very cute Spinel!

Spinel: Cute enough for you to lay me?

Steven: Tomorrow is the last day, Spinel. You'll last.

Spinel: pouts DAMMIT!!!!

Katlady: He's right about you looking cute as he though.

Spinel: Meow~

Katlady: Smirks Want some catnip? Haha! Sudden realization You guys I thought of some freaky conspiracy stuff...

Spinel: That you're an idiot?

Katlady: Nono! Like here it's November 29, while on the other side of the world it's November 30. If that side of the world is a day ahead of us, doesn't that mean those people are IN THE FUTURE?!?!

Steven: Actually...that's something to think about...

Katlady: AND WE'RE IN THE PAST?!? Oh my god this is a freaky ass theory! That means Asians, Europeans, Australians and whatever other continents are on the other side are in the future!

Spinel: We'll leave you and your comments with that...

Steven: Yeah...

Katlady: still thinking about that theory like a dumbass

Keep the questions and dares coming! And do y'all think my theory could be true?