🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔Wedding🎉👑🔔🔔🔔

*DING! DONG! DING DONG!*
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

Best man: IcyHotandDeku
Flower Girl: Sad_Pink_Noodle
Bridesmaids: Lapis, Sadie,  LadyConstellation21, LynoleyTpayne, RoCkStAr543211
Priest: StutterQueer Pastor Queer
Maide of Honor: OHCOMEON123
Shooter: dirtrock1252
Girls Trying to Catch the Bouqet: Kiki, All the Rose Quartzes
The One Who ends up getting the bouqet: Hunielight
DJ: mama_kurogiri
Ring bearer: Pearlsation

If the rest of the readers would please take a seat and make sure Cobbledick doesn't scratch the bebez, that'll be very appreciated.

Now, let us celebrate the coming togetherness of Spinel whatever her last name is, and Steven Universe! Dirtrock, hope you got that gun ready.

Pastor Queer: We are joined here today, not because of my unholy service and the need to baptize those twins, but because of the marriage of Steven Universe and what the hell Spinel's last name is. We never thought these crackheads would soon fuck a month or so after Spinel's attack, nore did we think they'd get married. How the fuck Spinel isn't shapeshifted yet, hell if I know. How she was able to give birth and have a wedding in the same day, I don't know thatt either. But, if you would like to say your vows, either way I don't care, then do so now.

Spinel: blushes Ah...well...

Spinel: Well, like Pastor Queer said I actually didn't think we'd do all this

Spinel: Well, like Pastor Queer said I actually didn't think we'd do all this. Sex, kids, marriage...never saw it coming. But, I'm glad it did. smiles Even though I regret a lot of things in my life, I don't regret agreeing to be your girlfriend. Nor do I regret Cuprid and Tourmaline over there.

*Pearl waves as tears start falling onto the twins*

Spinel: Hehe...But I promise to be with you through sickness and through tragedy. To beat Kat's ass when needed, and definitely making sure Connie goes choke.

Connie: HEY!!!

Spinel: Shut the fuck up, Connie! Anyway...I'll do anything to make sure you're happy, and to make sure you don't leave me. Cause today, right here, right now, I'll love again....

Pastor Queer: I've raised you so well...now Steven?

Steven: smiles Well, Spinny, I appreciate the fact you're willing to kick Krunchyhoe's ass and kill Connie behind it, but I'd love you even if you didn't. I want you to know that I'll never abandon you like Pink did, nor will I lie to you. You mean too much to me for me to abandon you, and I love you more than my pornhub account. Spinel, I love you and our kids, and I don't care what happens; I'll protect you no matter what.