Dare 79

S

S

pinel: Aw no....

Steven: Don't worry about it. If she tries something funny...smirks You have a fiance thats gonna beat her ass.

Katlady: Did ya'll tell Greg about your engagement yet?

Spinel: Yep, been. Where the frick were you when that happened?

Katlady: laughs Oh yeah! I forgot you can't swear!

Spinel: glares Shut the fu- ugh, never mind...I gotta go find Thottie instead of dealing with your crap, Kat.

Katlady: slurps oreo milkshake Good luck with that, Slinky. Have fun cursing her out, haha!

Steven: Kat don't fuck with her today, ok?

Katlady: Hey, I'm having my fun before she beats my ass again.

Spinel: I oughta do it right now...

Katlady: grins like an asshole AW, too bad you can't, sucka!

Steven: rolls eyes Shut the hell up. Go ahead and get the dare done Spinel, I'll do something about this crackhead later.

Spinel: Fine....

outside with Spinel and Connie

Spinel: groans So yeah, I gotta deal with you and your thotiness for this entire day...

Connie: I'm surprised you're not busy being a slinky slut and actually has time to go out.

Spinel: And I'm surprised you're not sucking random guys off at Space Camp. smirks

Connie: scoffs Look, I do NOT wanna hang out with the gem that used her ass to bribe MY boyfriend!

Spinel: Uh, I'm surprised you haven't seen this engagement ring yet. grins Look at it. Real gem material!

Connie: astonished

Connie: astonished ....he bought that gorgeous thing for YOU!? I can't believe Steven wasted his money on a slinky scum.

Spinel: Nah, you can't believe that you're not wearing this ring, Thottie.

Connie: Fuck you!

Spinel: chuckles That's what I have Steven for.

Connie: pissed I oughta...

Spinel: Wanna fight you Justin Beiber looking hoe? raises eyebrow

Connie: I know battoujutsu! gets in sword fighting position

Spinel: And I know WhoopYaAss.

Connie: You're not supposed to swear!

Spinel: But I am supposed to spend the day with you.

Connie: Over my dead body bitch. lunges at Spinel

Spinel: Welp...time beat a**.

at the end of the day

Spinel: Well...lays on the couch

Steven: Spinel da fuck happened to you?!

Spinel: I did Tae-kwon-do on that Tae-kwon-hoe...

Steven: For the love of God...wanna go in our room and rest?

Spinel: chuckles Only if you'll carry me bridal style~

Steven: smirks Of course m'lady.

Steven carries Spinel to their room bridal style, where they chillax and discuss wedding plans and baby names. And of course how bad Spinel kicked Thottie's ass.

Keep the questions and dares coming!