Dare 16

Katlady: This hoe wanna challenge ME? The SWAG KAT? I'll do it, god dammit! So get your Oreo Milkshakes and buckle the absolute FUCK UP , cause here's one of the worst lemons of all TIME!!! especially you, mama_kurogiri! By the way, here's an Oreo...

Katlady: This hoe wanna challenge ME? The SWAG KAT? I'll do it, god dammit! So get your Oreo Milkshakes and buckle the absolute FUCK UP , cause here's one of the worst lemons of all TIME!!! especially you, mama_kurogiri! By the way, here's an Oreo Milkshake. I don't provide mint chocolate, it sucks big balls...like how Spinel is about to suck Steven you know what I'm saying...
....
Scene cuts to Steven on the beach, drawing in the sand anime girls, who he calls his side baes.  It's around that time where the sun is about to set and there are multiple colors fading into the sky.

Steven: Finally. I get to have a break from Virgin and her Virgin annoyance... now it's just me and my side baes.

Spinel: Stee?

Steven: Oh, hey Spinny.

Spinel: Gee, whatcha doing out he- sees the big boobed anime honeys Who are they?

Steven: Uh....art?

Spinel: So, why are their pepperoni nipples showing then? Are you a porn artist?

Steven: Hey I need Sand babes every once in a while!

Spinel: Well Steven....

Spinel grins seductively as she started started undoing her light pink bathrobe, revealing her luxurious lingerie that turned Steven on , her curves not helping him one bit.

Steven: Holy mother of Quartz...Spinny, must you torture me like this?

Spinel: leans on Steven Well, all you gotta do is do to me what you'd do to those watermelon tittied sand bitches right there... and don't be so nice.

Steven: Pushes her against the sand and kisses her passionately Trust me baby girl, the way you've been naughty, I'm not gonna be nice.

Spinel: Rawr~

The two went at each other like dogs fighting for a pound of meat , as the pink hearted gem got exactly what she deserved: Hard punishment.

Spinel: Ah~ Fuck me Daddy!

Spinel's demands were met as Steven wasted no time thrusting himself in and out of the moaning and pleading Spinel. Though, he was going harder and deeper than usual, which mixed both both pleasure and surprise among his companion.

Spinel: Ah Daddy! Slow down!

Steven: Say the words you slut~