Dare 35

Steven: Oh no

Steven: Oh no...

Katlady: Come on, do it! Shell take it as a dare, she knows how my readers are.

Steven': Fine...but if she poofs me don't you dare touch my gem. Goes to change into Pink's jester shit

Katlady: Hehe...this is gonna be epic!!

Spinel: What is?

Katlady: Steven's dressing up for you.

Spinel: Ooh~ I'm curious as to what he's dressed as~

Katlady: You'll be curious as to why he agreed to do it to. Chuckles But this will be worth it! Come on down Steven your lovers here!!! Close your eyes Spinel.

Spinel: oK!

Steven: Fine. Goes into the living room wearing PD's Jester thing How does she wear this?

Katlady: Wait. Snaps fingers There! Steven now has Pink's complete appearance, the wig and makeup included

Steven: My voice changed too?! Oh Katlady you're such a little dickweed!

Spinel: Can I open my eyes now?

Katlady: Yep! Smiles like a cheesy fuck Open those babies up, Spinel! You're in for a surprise!

Spinel opens eyes : Hey St-... looks away You...

Steven: Nonono this is a misunderstanding!

Spinel: It wasn't a misunderstanding when you left me in fucking garden for 6000 years...

Steven: No Spinny! It's me, Steven!

Spinel: I'm not falling for that! I know what you look and sound like Pink, I haven't lost my memory that fast.

Katlady: recording this on her phone like an asshole

Steven: panicking in Pink's voice thanks to Katlady and her stupidity Spinel you gotta listen to me !!! I am Steven! I'm not Pink Diamond!!

Spinel: pissed ... inflates fist in anger

Katlady: This is getting good! Eats popcorn while recording Haha!!!

Spinel swings her fist and the hit launches Steven into the air. She runs after him with a rejuvinator in hand.

Steven: Ow...

Spinel: with Rejuvinator Any last words PINK?!!!

Steven: KATLADY STOP SITTING ON YOUR ASS AND DO SOMETHING!

Katlady: I AM doing something. I'm watching a fight go down.

Steven: THERE IS NO FIGHT! SHE'S ABOUT TO KILL ME!

Katlady: Ugh... I'll change you back you pussy. Rolls eyes and turns Steven back to normal

Steven: See Spinel? This was all Katlady s bullfuckery!

Spinel: Steven?! What the hell is wrong with you, I was about to slice your ass like a pizza!

Katlady: The dare was for him to dress as Pink.

Steven: glares at Kat But THAT nigga over there wants to be a little bitch and turn me into Pink! I'm wondering where the gems are during all of this, and you have a rejuvinator in your hands!

Spinel; Fuck y'all! Fuck you! Fuck Katlady! Fuck Pink! Fuck this dare! God, I almost had a heart attack! Punches Stevens eye

Steven: Ow! It wasn't even my fault!

Spinel: Dumbass why would you do that, you know I'm crazy?! Punches Kat Ugh... I'm about to try some of that cocktail stuff I've been hearing about...y'all have me fucked up..

Katlady: I tink I gut a bwoddeh noosh holds nose

Steven: kicks her ankle while going back inside Get your ankles broke, bitch...

Keep the questions and dares coming!