Random 6

Scene cuts to Katlady, Steven and Spinel playing Monopoly

Spinel: BOOM!! I won the $400M dollar lottery AND have a vacation to Venezuela!! Kiss my ass Chicago!

Katlady: No fair! You had the 1+ card so after you rolled that 5 you won the lottery! Pouts So unfair!

Steven: Chill out, dude. you're just upset because no one is on your team.

Katlady: I do have someone on my team! His name is... stammers Um... Waxed Testices!

Spinel: flirty Waxed Testices? I sure wanna meet him~

Steven: You can fuck him and leave me alone.

Spinel; Bold of you to think I wouldn't want a threesome if he was a sexy fellow.

Katlady: Oh shit what the fuck Spinel. You're one horny slinky slut, I hope you know that.

Spinel: I knew that when I first had sex with Steven on the injector. Your card, Kat.

Katlady: Hey...isn't there supposed to be a yellow-orange-gold girl over here with a red jacket tied around her waist?

Steven: Yeah, where's Hunielight Chan?

Upstairs
Hunielight: THIS IS FOR YOU, YOU ATTENTION WHORE! thump AND THIS IS FOR YOU AND YOUR STUPIDITY! YOU ARE FLAT EARTH CHAN, YOU ARE FLAT!! thump

Back in downstairs
Spinel: ...I'm scared to go up there...

Katlady: Sounds like she's throwing knifus in there.

Steven: Whose gonna go ask what she's doing to that picture of Earth Chan up there? Not it.

Spinel: Not it.

The duo look at Katlady

Katlady: shakes head defensively Oh hell naw, that girl gone Yandere up in there. I ain't fenna get my ass stabbed.

Spinel: Well I'm sure as hell not about to go up there. Where the hell is Frying Pan Chan?

Katlady: In another dimension or something. She'll be back during the week.

Hunielight: thump You flat attention whore! Thump

Steven: She is legite throwing those knives at that picture like Goddamn! Why is she so mad? Is it because she's so damn old?

Katlady: I think there's only one thing I can do... pulls out phone hesitantly we have to resolve this now.

Steven: Who are you calling?

Katlady: The only one who can fix this mess...phone rings Hello? Anybody there?

Sorry! I couldn't make it to the phone. Call again and Go Green!

Katlady: What in the god damn..?

Spinel: hesitant You aren't...right?

Katlady: nods Yes, Spinel. FPC isn't here to protect us from her craziness and and I'm not ready to get stabbed to death...I have to...

Steven: Just know if I die...give me stuff to Spinel. If Connie touches them...burn it.

Katlady: I can't believe I'm texting this girl for this shit. What triggered her?!

Steven: I dunno she was on Instagram or something and accidentally found her account!

Katlady: If we can't get contact with her soon... we're gonna be sliced like pizza pies!