Random 7

Katlady: A'ight Kats let's do dis. So me and mah good pal gamingsisters139 had this idea we'd do a collab chappy for the homie. So I made this random, and shout out to the gaming sisters. Seriously, those cats her profile picture are adorable, just saying. Let's do dis.
....................
Spinel is plotting ways to manipulate Steven(who just got done doing the last dare), and Steven is scrolling through his phone. Chloe is playing patty-cake with Hunie Chan.

Hunielight: Heehee! What kind of cake is it?

Chloe: thinks Hmm...Honey!

Hunielight: Yay! Honey cake! I remember 2.9 billion years ago me and someone from what you humans now call Greece used to make honey cakes all the time until she died at the age of 58 from "cancer"or whatever you call it nowadays.

Chloe: Aww...sorry you had to witness that...

Hunielight: I admit, I was heartbroken. But I've been through...worse. I wanna make a cake now.

Chloe: Mkay! How about pancakes instead?

Hunielight: Oh yeah!

Chloe: Oh wait I forgot I gotta do something first. Looks at  Spinel

Spinel: Confused Yo what the fuck?

Chloe: Thanks to Kat, I now have temporary powers for an hour!

Spinel: Are you about to Thanos snap me our of existence?!

Chloe: Well, yeah, just backwards.

Chloe Snaps her fingers and Spinel is automatically put on Neptune. Hopefully she meets Neptune Chan, I don't even know. Hell, whatever happens on Neptune is her business.

Steven: What was that for?

Chloe: smiles proudly Well, let's just say for about 5 hours you'll be Spinel-free, my good friend.

Steven: I owe my soul to you...

Chloe: Nah, you good. Where's Kat, though?

Steven; She was saying something about  she got in contact with somebody and made friends with that person and they're staying the night for a sleepover or some shit.

Chloe: Who?

Steven: shrugs Hell if I know. She wasn't specific.

Hunielight: Oohh a sleepover! Claps excitedly Yay! I'll go and find a bedtime story!

Steven: How is she so old yet so childish...

Suddenly the door flings open and Katlady and her candy ass comes in with the cheesiest grin you'll ever see.

Katlady: I'm back! Did ya miss me?

Steven: No.

Hunielight: Hi Katlady! I'm almost ready for the sleepover!

Katlady: Huh? What sleepover?

Steven: The one you told me about. When you were bringing that special person.

Katlady: Oh! Nervously laughs I knew that.

Chloe: Oh, and we need you to do something. Gives her eggs and a pancake mix box Make me and Hunielight Chan some pancakes.

Katlady: Really nigga... sighs What kind of overpowered shit is this...

Hunielight: I want extra honey in my pancakes!

Katlady: Alright you hungry immortal crap, go get ready for the sleepover. The guest should be here any minute. Grins cheesy like an asshole Hehe...

Steven: I don't trust that cheesy as smile...

Chloe: I don't trust her, period.

Katlady: Oh hush, let me have my moments.

Chloe: Cook the pancakes, Slavelady.

Katlady: Wah...

Knock!

?: Kat, are you here?

Katlady: Shes here! But I feel like we're missing something... oh well.

Hunielight: Whose knocking?

To be continued and you'll find out...

Dangit! I'm impatient!

Well too bad!

You're a meanie... *kicks author's ankles* GET YOUR ANKLES BROKE

GET BACK HERE YOU THING !

Idea come from the homie, Gaming Sister. Give the homie a follow.