Ask 80

K

K

atlady: sips oreo milkshake Probably bomb Communist countries and kidnap Jews.

Spinel: Yep you're ri- Uh...anyway so.... nervously laughs

Steven: Should I be concerned?

Spinel: Nope! If I were to replace Donald Trumpkin, my first act of business is to kill him and his entire family! Plus Imma feed their flesh to Cobbledick. You'd like that, won't ya, girl?

Cobbledick: purrs

Spinel: Mhm. grins mischeivously I'm also gonna lower taxes, own slaves, and make communism legal.

Steven: slightly terrified Ok...

Spinel: Then I'm gonna BURN THE US FLAG!

Steven:...Spinel..

Spinel: Free all the Mexicans and use the illegal immigrants to clean the oil spills! Maybe use the Africans to make chocolate milk! Then, lock Connie, her family, and everyone else in a basement and starve them like the slaves they are, and allow free real estate!

Steven: Spinel...

Spinel: Yeah?

Steven: Are you on menopause?

Katlady: chuckles DAMN BOI!

Spinel: Da fuck....?

Steven: nervously sweats Cause I'm actually terrified if you become president....

Spinel: Well, at least I'm not gonna burn the top most flamable thing in the world.

Steven: And that would be?

Spinel: Jews.

Cobbledick: Meow?

Katlady: That's it, my ass going to Toronto, Canada.

Spinel: Well, other than fucking up other countries and dominating the human race, I'm gonna make everything free and if someone ever tries to mess with me or mah fam, there will be hell to pay. pulls pistol out her titties Got a shotty for them thotties actin' naughty.

Katlady: Since when do you carry a gun in those itty bitty titties?

Steven: smirk Pff, who said they were itty bitty...?

Spinel: loads gun 1. My titties are big and beautiful. 2. I've been carrying a gun since my babies were born. Talk about Child Protection.

Steven: At least you're being responsible for once.

Spinel: There might have been slavery, The Great Depression, The Holocaust, and World Wars...But imma be the one kick all those President's asses.

Katlady: What about disaster relief?

Spinel: Have you seen the administration? Yes, it is a disaster and I'm the relief. grins

Steven: How are you gonna be the relief if you're willing to fuck with other countries and start a war?

Spinel: I'm ready to start a war with you between the sheets~ winks

Katlady: Well shit.

Spinel: gives Bismuth the twins Me and Stee have some important Presidential stuff to talk about, have fun!

Bismuth: ????

Steven and Spinel rush into their room and locks the door shut

Katlady: claps BEST DAMN PRESIDENT EVER!!!

Keep the questions and dares coming! I'd definitely want free real estate...and for Thottie to starve.